Isis's Journey to becoming a Goddess

Thank you greeneyedgirl!!!

Tess: the scones were made with less water. So it's a stickier firmer mixture. The cakes I made into a runny cake consistency. I don't add anything but water. Then put in the over on gas mark six and checked a few times. I am told on baking paper, you can make them into biscuits and with egg white and a bit of water into pancakes.

Didn't quite read the sticky bit :-( hope they turn out OK! Lol maybe more a cake then after all that.

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

It's all trial and error I guess babes x

Isis I agree that hot shakes seem more filling and more comforting than cold. They taste better, too. And yes, we are all highly sensitised to the look, smell and taste of food. I love to shop for food and to cook and bake especially for others. Again like many here whenever I spend the best part of a day cooking/baking I hardly eat a thing for hours and hours!

Isis I agree that hot shakes seem more filling and more comforting than cold. They taste better, too. And yes, we are all highly sensitised to the look, smell and taste of food. I love to shop for food and to cook and bake especially for others. Again like many here whenever I spend the best part of a day cooking/baking I hardly eat a thing for hours and hours!

The complexities of food and our relationship with it! Cooking for my boys and not being able to truly taste it as I go along is difficult.

Mix the pack to pouring batter consistency & pop in microwave for a couple of minutes. Lift the edges then pop in again for a minute or so. Trick is to let them cool a little before lifting or else, pour onto a round plate they will break up. Took a lot of trial & error before I got the knack x

Mix the pack to pouring batter consistency & pop in microwave for a couple of minutes. Lift the edges then pop in again for a minute or so. Trick is to let them cool a little before lifting or else, pour onto a round plate they will break up. Took a lot of trial & error before I got the knack x

Is that a big one? Or a few on one plate?

Sorry to be a nuisance!

And should have said thank you!

One big plate & don't thank me yet till you try it lol. Its very fiddly :eek:

Someone on here adds an egg, I think it makes it a bit easier to make that way x

One big plate & don't thank me yet till you try it lol. Its very fiddly :eek: Someone on here adds an egg, I think it makes it a bit easier to make that way x

Lol thanks!

When I did Exante in 2010, we would make the shakes into a thick mix and put it in a ramekin. The microwave them. It then came out like a muffin lol

On day 11. Scales were another pound down today. 17lbs off now :D

Added a tiny (and I mean tiny lol)! bit of boiled fish with my meal pack last night. Felt like a treat. It was lovely. I usually eat loads of protein. So just needed it.

Mainly drank black coffee today. Started the day with green tea. Having a hot mint chocolate when I have my first pack.

Gotta say, I am loving Exante!

Great stuff Isis! This is what it's all about. I really like exante. To my surprise I like the packs and bars much more than the Cambridge ones. I see that CWP is doing meals etc now. I spotted two 'new' packs on the exante site - moussaka and beef mince or some such. I doubt I'd like either but might try later on.

My next WI is Wednesday morning. A 3lb loss would be nice. Anything more would be a real buzz x

Great stuff Isis! This is what it's all about. I really like exante. To my surprise I like the packs and bars much more than the Cambridge ones. I see that CWP is doing meals etc now. I spotted two 'new' packs on the exante site - moussaka and beef mince or some such. I doubt I'd like either but might try later on. My next WI is Wednesday morning. A 3lb loss would be nice. Anything more would be a real buzz x

I have been tossing up whether to try the new meal packs. May add variety lol. Want to find the peanut bars too.

I tried Cambridge shakes in 2012 I think. I only really liked the tetra packs. But it didn't seem like much was in them lol

Thank you so much for adding positivity to my diary xxx

I have my fingers cross that you get your 3lbs + loss on Wednesday!

So many different types of packs available now. Only problem is getting to try them all.

You're doing great by the way x

So many different types of packs available now. Only problem is getting to try them all. You're doing great by the way x

Thank you very much babes!

And yeah! It's too hard to get to have the full variety. I keep hearing of a peanut bar that's calling my name lol

Had a choc orange bar for breakfast today. Love it!!!

Mentally I feel like I wish I could eat a meal. But know I want to stick to the diet! The head is a powerful thing x

Isis I love the chocolate orange bar too. But my absolute favourite is the toffee nut and raisin on yummmmmmm. I'd that for brekkie today. Savouring every mouthful.

Back