Attack It starts now!

I have read the dukan book inside out and back to front but always came up with excuses as to why i couldn't start on that week blah blah blah well no more i start today!

My goal date is May/ June and im aiming to drop around 35-40lbs.

So Day 1:

breakfast: Oatbran pancake (not yummy!)
Low fat yogurt

Lunch: Chicken breast
Ham (lean 1 slice)
Tuna (3 table spoons)

Drink: Lots of water and some green tea although im not 100% sure if this is allowed.

Looking forward to dinner and being able to cook rather than heating food up at work. Def going to have egg and something!

Ames :)

Green tea and other teas are fine I drink up to 3 cups a day :) green tea is supposed to be good for flushing out toxins! It's good you've finally decided to start :D This diet really does work you just need perseverance, a bit of discipline and lot's of support which you will find on here :D good luck!

Dani xx

Thanks for the support the pair of you. Im soo glad i can drink green tea it makes a nice change from water!

Day 2 and so far so good.

Finished off yesterday with chicken and Eggs which was much nicer than i expected!

Off to a good start today

Breakfast: oatbran pancake and low fat yogurt
Lunch: Turkey chucks with tuna
Dinner (will be): lean mince made into bugers with egg.

Drink: Lots of water and green tea (i have doubled the amount of times i go to the toilet in a day, everyone in the office must think im sneeking off somewhere)

30 minutes walking today as well and to be fair i don't feel as weak as i thought i would but then again ive heard it hits you in the first 3 days so still some time to feel rough yet!

So day 3

Breakfast: yogurt (really wasn't hungry this morning)

Mid morning: lean ham

Lunch: chicken and tuna

Dinner (will be): mince (lean) with egg and turkey

Hello there and welcome,

Which yoghurts are you having? (I see "low fat" mentioned, but fat free is what you need to find. Total 0% is good and flavour it yourself...)
If you're not keen on the galette (aren't you having oatbran today), why not try the muffins! There are plenty of alternate oatbran recipes and most of us find one we love and stick to it!

Check out our recipe section, if you're at a loss... some of the girls are very inventive!

Good luck!

Thanks maintainer, luckly i am eating the total 0% but i will remember to check when i buy to make sure i get the right ones.

I did have oatbran last night but i had completely forgotten about it! I made the cookies with sweetner which i prefered so i have made a batch. Going to try and make the muffins over the weekend, so hopefully that will be another option. i have looked on the receipe bit and my god you ladies are good, never in a million years would i have thought there could be so many receipes for oatbran! thanks for your support maintainer! :)

Day 4:

Breakfast: oatbran cookie and total 0% yogurt
Lunch: Turkey breast meat with lean mince
Dinner (will be): Lean ham and egg omlette
Drinks: Lots of water and herbal tea
Snack: crab sticks

Good luck today everyone

Back