It's an oops night tonight - also got measured...

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
.... and in 10 weeks I have lost

Bust 6 inches
Waist 6 inches
Hips 5.5 inches

So all in all 17.5 inches!

!!!!!!!!!!!! Am just so happy with these as it means that I'm losing consistently across my body and not just losing it from one area --- eeeh I'm smiling tonight :D

I'm smiling for you. :):):) Well done. x

Great losses there Katie!

Thanks everyone :D Funny how people notice your weight loss isn't it, I've worn all sorts of things to work and nobody has really said much - today I wore my grey jeans and an old black blouse/shirt that I bought from New Look, must be about 8 years ago at least .... loads of people said how much slimmer I look ............... don't think I'll get dressed up again LOL

Wow Katie

Your inch losses are great!! Dressing up is all part of the fun of losing weight:) I'd gone so many years dressing down so as not to be noticed, always wore baggy jumpers and nothing any brighter than grey in colour. Now I love bright clothing and lots of it much to hubby's disgust and expense;)

I know it's sometimes embarrassing hearing peoples comments, I'm not great at accepting a compliment, always counteract the comment with a joke. But you better get used to the comments theres going to be plenty more:):):)

Tracey
x

Well done Kate, it great to see the inches disappear.

Wow Katie

Your inch losses are great!! Dressing up is all part of the fun of losing weight:) I'd gone so many years dressing down so as not to be noticed, always wore baggy jumpers and nothing any brighter than grey in colour. Now I love bright clothing and lots of it much to hubby's disgust and expense;)

I know it's sometimes embarrassing hearing peoples comments, I'm not great at accepting a compliment, always counteract the comment with a joke. But you better get used to the comments theres going to be plenty more:):):)

Tracey
x

Me too Tracey! I would always make a joke to quickly deflect to conversation! I am getting much better at it now....and it's a nice change.

Alot of people have commented on some of my clothes I have been wearing to work lately - more then on the loss itself actually. I used to really slob out....as you say, dark and baggy. Still dressing in dark colours - cause actually, I like them, but now I am trying to be a bit more sylish. Its fun!

xx

Fabulous inch loss Katie!!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

Me too Tracey! I would always make a joke to quickly deflect to conversation! I am getting much better at it now....and it's a nice change.

Alot of people have commented on some of my clothes I have been wearing to work lately - more then on the loss itself actually. I used to really slob out....as you say, dark and baggy. Still dressing in dark colours - cause actually, I like them, but now I am trying to be a bit more sylish. Its fun!

xx

It is fun!!! I love looking at the before and after pics on here, it's not just peoples size that has altered, but their choice of clothes. Everyone always looks years younger, I'm sure a lot of that is down to what their wearing, new hair dos and make up:)

Before I lost weight I'd only wear make up on a night out, now I don't go anywhere without mascara on, my Avon lady loves me:D

Tracey
x

I'm now that 'good' that I moisturise at least once a day if not twice, I'm definitely wearing brighter colours, today I'm in a gorgeous tshirt from Next in pale green with cute button turn ups on the sleeves, definitely wouldn't have worn it before losing weight.

Back