It's becoming second nature now...

Princess_Ames

SW Junkie!
Isn't it strange how you slip into this diet. How drinking 2L of water a day becomes your mantra almost.

Before i started this i NEVER drunk enough. I would often get through the day with one or two drinks. Now i'm drinking loads and loads.

It worries me though how I will ever get back into the swing of eating normal food. I just can't actually imagine it. How weird.

Princess_Ames said:
Isn't it strange how you slip into this diet. How drinking 2L of water a day becomes your mantra almost.

Before i started this i NEVER drunk enough. I would often get through the day with one or two drinks. Now i'm drinking loads and loads.

It worries me though how I will ever get back into the swing of eating normal food. I just can't actually imagine it. How weird.

It does get easier. Like you I now drink water to cure almost every ill. It is amazing how I now do Friday night relatively effortlessly - without alcohol.
Well done you. It was worth the initial struggle then?
GSQ

Oh definitely. Don't get me wrong I'm still having my wobbles but all in all I'm doing well. I don't think I'll remember how to cook :giggle:

Hiya Princes Ames - it might be a good idea to follow somthing similar to Cambridge and go through a steps programme using exante products. That way you slow reintroduce food so you and your brain don't get food overload.

I suppose if you are on 600 cals per day, once you hit target you could go in four stage or five stages:

stage two could be 800 cals for a week
stage 3 1000 cals for two weeks (WS I believe)
stage 4 1200 cals (SS)
stage 5 1400-1500 + (depnding on your levels of activity and BMR (basal metabolic rate)

Also a good way to wean yourself off the products and only use when necessary or to calorie control a meal per day. If you did each stage for a week, that would be a month of you getting back to eating a balanced diet. If you did two weeks per stage...well you get the point. I know people still loose weight that way, especially because then they increase their activity levels, and you should be eating a lot less because technically your stomach should have shrunk from lack of food.

I suppose the beauty of this diet is the flexibilty of it all! Good luck with it all. :D

Back