**It's Saturday, Let's take it hour by hour**

Noooo not rugby
What am I going to do
Who is playing please tell me its not england v wales
I never know who to support
Hubby is from Mountain ash (wales) and we are all from yorkshire(england) so between hubby and my dad there is a bit of rivalary who do I sit with .
Got it ill go shopping with my mum yeah problem solved how many weeks it on for looking forward to it now :D

Sorry Mandy it is England v Wales today!

Susan

Mountain Ash? Thats down the road! We're he same here, i'm supporting wales and Oli being a brummy supports england.

It's hell at home after matches, i refuse to talk to him if wales lose or i rub it in his face constantly if we win :D

GO WALES!!!! WOOOO!!
I tell you - if we lose the diet is going out the window :D

Sensible girl having a brummie for an OH,Don't lose that sensible streak by thinking Wales are going to win today!!!

Urgh, you arent a brummie are you? Seriously gone off you now.

Yes!Thought you knew I'm georgie's sister-in-law!Does that put me back into good books!!!

Susan

Yes!Thought you knew I'm georgie's sister-in-law!Does that put me back into good books!!!

Susan

I did know, but my sisters in law arent where fromwhere my brothers are from ;)

I love my brummies really, its that sexy accent (NOT!!!) Nh, i tend to find that you're all down to earth and so laid back that you're almost horizontal xxx

What's with the brummie... I'm a Silhilian Darling! lol

Gx

LMFAO! Oli said before that you lot think you're better than brummies just cos of the postcode. I don't really care, i'm from scumsville xxx

Oli clearly knows nothing, give him another slap from me - knock some sense into him! lol

Gxx

Its all in the postcode house 2 doors away can be worth 20 thou more because of postcode .I live on the posh side of my council estate of course just wish that I had a posh postcode to go with :D

I'm a Silhilian Darling! lol
Is this some kinda religious sect and if so i am a riponian a very laid back group who worship the duvet :giggle:
sorry it made me giggle xxx

PMSL!! For me it is code for brought up in the posh postcode and been slumming it since I left home!! ;)

Gxx

lol, you're a Silhilian too darling aren't you?? Steve is, unfortunately our lifestye is more expensive than we can reasonably justify!!

Gxx

PMSL :rotflmao:

You think mine's any better?? I have a father that takes any opportunity to strip off all his clothes, and decorates his bits with holly at Christmas!!

Gx

Back