**It's Saturday, Let's take it hour by hour**

New full length piccie of me :D
showphoto.php

Its in the gallery :D Cos I is rubbish at technical stuff!

Aston villa xxxx

Looking sexeh spooks. What creatures are they in the right hand corner of the pic? I love petses xxx

speaking of gerbils.. do yours gain weight during the winter? cos mine have got chunkier.. and they're been fed the same way and stuff..
sorry.. random question..

Not really noticed tbh, I guess they would do tho..

Can I use that as an excuse if I gain weight next winter???:D

lol.. of course.. i think women do gain weight over winter.. im sure ive read that somewhere.. can any one tell me if this is true? lol..
i may be making this up.. lol
x x x

get your gerbil on CD.

When we move house i'm getting 2 kittens, 1 old manky cat thats prob got cancer and/or some limbs missing (want to give a good home to a cat that'll otherwise be in a shelter the rest of its life), a tortoise or two, and 2 chinchilas xxx

I have 2 rats, 2 gerbils, 2 cats, a chinchilla and a rabbit.. and they're all just lush.. i love them so much.. the rabbit is the only one i bought.. cos he was segregated from the rest.. and he looked dead sad.. all the rest have been like.. people who dont want them anymore..
time to ring my cdc and get my gerbils booked in..
x x

:) wonder how many packs a day theyd have.

Im thinking about this far too much xxx

hiya all, day 6 here i havent eaten anything yet so far which is good as soon as I'm hungry i can double the food lol

hows everyone else getting on? x

hehe.. they do have an excercise wheel.. so maybe about pack and a half.. hehe.. maybe this is a weird thing to think about..
x x

MAGGIE - how dare you ask such filthy questions. This is a public forum!

This message translates as: ok, so im not doing it. Instead im sorting out the flat ready to start packing. Anything to avoid doing work!!!!

Loads more fun. Love nothing more than a good sort out (well, today i'd settle for a long trip to the loo but i think im gunna have to get dulcolax on the job cos senekot is crapola)

Back