Its so nice to feel loved.

cherl889

Loves this site!
Hi guys, it seemed silly replying to you all individually so thought id do it this way. Thanks to you all for missing me so much. I did try to log in yesterday while at work but had a VERY busy shift, no breaks and 1hr 45mins off late:sigh:. At least it was all in a good cause as for the 1st time in my LAS history i only had genuine jobs with VERY sick people. And although tired today the sun and your messages have made me smile. Its nice to be missed. xxx

Course we missed ya - we were getting worried LOL :D

Anyway back to business - how long does it take meds to get out of your system hunni?

aww Cheryl :)
at least you had decent shift then? when you back?

LOL we've got 2 threads going on this now.

Im not back til tues night duty, so im here for a few days now. " threads on being loved Jim............whos my competition???

yey so you gonna make some more oopsies? x

I think i will. Im not sure i like mims now though. Funnt texture but love oopsies. Are you making some?

Think I am this weekend - gonna use Vicky's trade secret.
I shall do them at 9am PMSL :D

the secret is get dunk on vodka first ;)
Caz my god are you starting then or finishing at nine am lol?
Im undecided whether to make them tonight for my burger and use big fat mushrooms instead. OOOH ok

Burger stuffer with babybel, topped with bacon,more cheese, big flat mushroom and oopsie bun. with celeriac chips and some greenery and garlic mayo and spicy mayo :D mmmmmmmmmm

Ooh ive got a celeriac. Think it might have to be cheeseburger pie with spinich and celeriac chips tonight. Oh and guess what, Mark had to make his dinner for last 2 nights....you got it, he made cheesburger pie. He wants it everyday and loves it

Lol im having that tomorrow. It is the best thing ever though isnt it. Just wish i could have some tommy k with it :(

I know. There is that recipe on here for a sauce like tommy k but not sure what its like as havent made it yet.

the secret is get dunk on vodka first ;)
Caz my god are you starting then or finishing at nine am lol?
Im undecided whether to make them tonight for my burger and use big fat mushrooms instead. OOOH ok

Burger stuffer with babybel, topped with bacon,more cheese, big flat mushroom and oopsie bun. with celeriac chips and some greenery and garlic mayo and spicy mayo :D mmmmmmmmmm
get DUNK on vodka. how many have you had already lol :D

omg i thought i had corrected that. Im drunk on the thought of getting drunk :D

I think i will. Im not sure i like mims now though. Funnt texture but love oopsies. Are you making some?

I make MIMs by adding half as much egg - ie two eggs per four MIMs - and a fair bit of extra water and/or cream. This makes them cake-like and fluffy.

I tried the oopsies once and must have got it wrong because they tasted like cold omelette to me afterwards! Immediately after trying the oopsie I found the miraculous MIM... and a great love affair began.

So much to eat on this plan. And so many lovely people.

I think i saw it in the recipe thread. It doesnt say thats what sauce it is until you read further down the page. Happy reading!
I might have to try half an egg and extra water or cream then. How much do you use?

Back