It's SUNDAY ***HOUR BY HOUR***

I'm smiling - no idea why???? Well I have and its partly to do with my size 12 jeans which already feel looser then they did a mere week ago!

I wore a pair of shorts out Fri night - YES a pair of shorts, fitted blouse and stonking heels! Oh and apparantly I looked lovely - none of my friends told me that though, someone else did!

I've run out of mousse-mix so just had 5 slices Turkey Breast for my tea rather than a pack - works out about the same in calories so I've still had 3 packs plus the meat!

I'm off on hols all this week and tomorrow I am attempting another exercise class :eek:....

I'm smiling - no idea why???? Well I have and its partly to do with my size 12 jeans which already feel looser then they did a mere week ago!

I wore a pair of shorts out Fri night - YES a pair of shorts, fitted blouse and stonking heels! Oh and apparantly I looked lovely - none of my friends told me that though, someone else did!

I've run out of mousse-mix so just had 5 slices Turkey Breast for my tea rather than a pack - works out about the same in calories so I've still had 3 packs plus the meat!

I'm off on hols all this week and tomorrow I am attempting another exercise class :eek:....

WOO HOO you sexeh minx!! Shorts and stonking heels, respect!!

Glad to hear you sounding chipper, hope the after effects have worn off now hun xxxxxxx

Enjoy your hols!

Back