It's THURSDAY, lets do it hour by hour XXX

Hannah we were posting at the same time thats why it repeats what you said.

ohhhhhh CDC said fine to make it the night before for the next morning cause it has the mix a mousse with it!

Been doing it like that since day dot!!!

usually is fine i just know i made it wrong last night!

don't want to do that though if bad for vitamins and stuff!!!!!

hmmm maybe i will shuffle it around now then and not have it that way! I make them for my boyf for his brekki cause he leaves at 5am and doesn't want to use the blender then - he will have to have a tetra.

btw - LOVE the bars!!!!

I'm back on 790 today and have had 1 1/2 litres water a choc tetra and a T&walnut muffin. Feel a bit hungry but it's more emotional than anything else.
Counting the hours until i can have my tuna and cabbage - who'd thought i would have got excited about fish and veggies before!! LOL

keep it up everyone!!

Today seems a little tougher (Day 3 of LL), I knew it had to kick in sooner or later. Haven't had a headache - just feeling quite tired and a bit down. Work is sooo boring at the moment and so I just focus on this; what with my Pop-In tonight - It just seems so OTT. I think I might need to get a life!

Have been trying to organise swimming twice a week but fitting it in is a nightmare. I've finally agreed with hubby that I'm going to go Tuesdays and Fridays.

Have had 2 foodpacks today - Banana shake for brekkie (yummy) and Mushroom Soup for lunch(suprisingly OK).

Am just on my final litre of :tear_drop::tear_drop: - that makes the obligatory 4 and now can carry on with the extra. Luckily I love :tear_drop::tear_drop: so its not really too bad for me.

Counting the hours till Pop-In now...

more motivation please

:sigh:How are you feeling now SJ? am abit wobly myself and seeing double figures, i enjoyed the strawberry shake at lunch time though, am not hungry just headachy, plus been nibbling the last two nights, am determined to keep off the nibbles tonight and I need as much motivational help as i can get, am doing good with the waters, down to 2 litres already, aiming to drink 3L by end of day, any one out there just starting ss? got 4 stones to loose, have never done this before and am scared as i love food, the thought of going without scares me, the idea of a super fit slim me brings a smile to my face
Good luck everyone.:)

Goal: 11st 5lbs
Start weight 16st 10lbs
Start date 01/08/07
programme cd ss
:scale: :break_diet: :jelous: :sigh:

Afternoon lovelies

How are we all today? I've been to work this morning and took my little boy swimming this afternoon. Just had my second shake - hot choc - yum.

Sophia - hope you are feeling better now. I have felt quite dizzy on occasions with this diet. If I feel like that I try to have a big drink of water and that seems to help. I hope you are feeling abit better now.

Mrytlemoo - well done to you - that is fantastic news - you must feel really motivated now - if you keep going at that rate you will soon be a skinny minny!

Want2be thin - sending you lots of good luck for your weigh in.

Off to the chiropractor in abit then hopefully a fairly relaxing evening - well as relaxing as you can be with a lively 2 year old!

Chat later
xxx

Rossy here,,,, am bored and i get full bladder every 5 minutes? wow, will be slim just by getting up and down the toilets??:break_diet:
Any one out there knows when one can tell ketosis is kicking in?

Rossy here,,,, am bored and i get full bladder every 5 minutes? wow, will be slim just by getting up and down the toilets??:break_diet:
Any one out there knows when one can tell ketosis is kicking in?

Hi Rossy
Ketosis should be in 3 - 4 days when you first start the diet, and your bladder will get used to the loo trips!!
You might need a new carpet though between your living room and the loo though! you will wear holes in it!:giggle:
It DOES get better, honest! At the top of this forum theres a thread about why water is so important in a VLCD, have a read!

:D:D:D:D:D:D 7LB LOSS!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

CONGRATULATIONS want2bthin - that is absolutely fantastic - well done

xxxx:party0049::party0049::party0038::party0038:

Hi Guys

All positive posts today which is really motivating.

SJ - how you feeling sweet?

Saff - I've been freezing all week (in our only days of sunshine, I've been sat with Cardi on like an old woman).. Well done on your 5lb - umm 5lb off or freezing - not a hard one to weigh up really..:D

Rossy - Congratulations on taking the plunge and joining all us CDers... you'll do great and good luck with your journey - keep posting...

W2bT - You go Girlie... :party0011::party0011::party0011: 7lb - flipping fantastic...

The dreaded dinner time coming up.... :vibes::vibes:double vibes to keep everyone on track... I know I need them - this is my most difficult time...

Morning peeps xxxxx

Well after having such a low start to the day yesterday I had my first official weigh in with my CDC last night and in 12 days I have lost 12lbs!!!! I am over the moon because my scales seem to be stuck at the 7lbs mark! Just started my first bottle of water of the day - aiming for 4-5 litres so we'll see how that goes.

S-J sorry you're feeling a bit icky this morning - hope it clears soon... just keep thinking results, results, results and glug that water xxx

Have a great day all!

Trudz xx

WOOO HOOOO !!! well done Trudz :D

12lbs is FANTASTIC - soooo proud of you !!!

keep up the great work...

lotsa love

Debz xxx

Hey People...

Have started my own weigh-in thread but thought I'd just celebrate my 6.8lb lost in 3 days with you guys....

This site and all of you have made it the easiest loss I've ever had. So THANK YOU ALL so much.

P.S. Ticker thinks its 8lbs for some reason...due to rounding and changing from kilos to pounds I think. LLC measures in Kilos but I like to see pounds.

P.P.S. Fixed it now... woo hoo!

Hiya sweeties, just a quick one tonight, feeling tired. Thank you all for your concern about me feeling ill. I did feel soooo dizzy and light headed, it lasted hours from 3am. I had a day out planned with my dd and my Sister and her little girl, I really didnt want to cancell as we'd not seen eachother for a few weeks, so we kept to our plans and as the morning went on I did feel a lot better. So now I'm pooped after getting up early and then doing a full day out and about in this glorious sunshine.

I hope you are all doing ok, I got my 4 lts in and plan to drink no more between now and bed time (which will be very soon for me I think).
Oh, still got half a bar to chomp on.....

Well done on your great weight losses ladies, you are such an inspiration, you really are.
:party0011::party0019::party0019::party0011:

Hannah, please remind me of our mini target, I was only thinking about it before, sorry, I do forget allsorts. I hope you've warmed up a bit sweetie.

I decided on Monday night that I'd stop weighing myself and just have my weekly WI with my cdc. So although I've been 100% ssing I don't know how I have done.

AAArrrggh, I'm really tired peeps, if I don't catch ya later then catch you tomorrow... enjoy the rest of your evening..xxxx

Back