It's THURSDAY, lets do it hour by hour XXX

Well done Saff on the water - I'm struggling to get past 4L at the moment - it's a shame my handbag isn't like Mary Poppins and I can just pull out a water cooler when I need one... :D

So pleased your day improved SJ. I've stopped weighing myself everyday but I do weigh on a Saturday morning in the hope that I've lost and that it will keep me motivated over the weekend - it worked last weekend with all the temptations when out with my OH...

Lollypop you've done great darling - well done.. fab loss :party0011:

My day's been manic and I'm determined to get an early night tonight and not be still sat at this thing at 11pm...

You guys are great and this thread is definitely motivating and keeping me on the straight and narrow... thanks guys..
:thankyou:

Hope you all get a good night and see you all here tomorrow, same time, same place, new thread...

xx

Glad to hear you are feeling better Sophia

Good to hear from you Hannah and everybody else.

Only managed around 2 and a half litres today - find it hard to get past that. Always start off really well and then forget to drink towards the end of the day!

Anyway, off to bed soon - what have we got to look forward to tomorrow evening - no takeaways but friday night project, star stories and bb eviction ! yes i am very sad nowadays.

Nite nite
xx

Back