It's THURSDAY **Lets Do It Hour By Hour**

its started again...

:cool:Silly me - as soon as I mentioned I'd been unwell in the night! Whats everyones reaction????? Oh you need to stop that silly programme, or why dont you just eat a healthy balanced meal in the evening :mad::mad::mad:...
I think I may have a teeny weeny bug, or it could be major withdrawl but I cannot go to work incase it is contagious :D

Aww WHAT A SHAME! you are now FORCED to lurk on minis all day :D:D:D

Some benefits to being ill eh?

word count:818/1800

:cool:Silly me - as soon as I mentioned I'd been unwell in the night! Whats everyones reaction????? Oh you need to stop that silly programme, or why dont you just eat a healthy balanced meal in the evening :mad::mad::mad:...
I think I may have a teeny weeny bug, or it could be major withdrawl but I cannot go to work incase it is contagious :D

Think it must be the same bug as me!!.......................can't stop running :eek:

I'm freeeeeeeeeeezing too Leah and I'm not even in Ketosis. Oh it could be because I forgot to order heating oil so it ran out and they couldn't deliver for 4 days. That might be it.:rolleyes:

I was so cold last night I considered sleeping on the doorstep, I swear it would have been warmer than inside this house at the moment!

I'm on day 6 now and it's getting a bit easier:)

I'm dying to get weighed on Saturday to see how much I have lost.

Fingers crossed for a good weight loss :D

Sue
xx

It's annoying when you get that reaction isn't it! It's only because people don't understand the diet, so they assume it's faddy and "It will make you ill." There's no convincing some people though :rolleyes: Hope you feel better soon!

Time, if they can't support you, sod em
Like you all said yesterday - I think its because secretly they wished they were making as much of an effort rather than moaning about how they've tried another diet and its failed, or taken a month to lose 6lbs xxx

It's annoying when you get that reaction isn't it! It's only because people don't understand the diet, so they assume it's faddy and "It will make you ill." There's no convincing some people though :rolleyes: Hope you feel better soon!

I feel better this morning but I think thats because I am empty... I've had a few sips of water. Thats all I am going to do til about midday. Thanks Mocha x

-cracks whip- Blue, get that essay written

OMG, you and your sister are VERY ALIKE!

Mocha - Oli is always hot so i gotta wrap up, cant really leave the heating on too long...sitting here in my thermals :)

Word count: 863/1800 :(

as if my bloody title isnt hard enough!

Thank you, you are such a GOOD FRIEND!

Word count: 900!

[FONT=&quot]Bioremediation is highlighted as a process that costs less in the long run as it limits the need for excavation, and the enclosure of toxic contaminants by their [/FONT][FONT=&quot]absquatulation[/FONT][FONT=&quot], i.e. being chemically detoxified which has alternative effects on the environment, cased in lead lined containers, or even concrete containers and buried deep underground for long term storage. Methods that utilize pump & treat, or soil excavation & incineration were estimated at $189 – 265 billion. Vast sites are therefore targets for bioremediation technologies, as it also has the advantage of having no toxic by products.[6][/FONT]

Mwahahaha!

Morning all

Thought I would get a quick one in before works inevitably gets in the way! Sorry about the tummy upsets but to be honest I could do with a dose as I have tummy pains for the opposite reason - may have to resort to drastic measures at the weekend!

All are sounding bright and breezy - have a great Thursday!

Welcome back Mocha!

Gx

erm, i dont know if we're allowed to swear here but: Mocha, sod off!

Lurve you xxx

GORGIE! awwwwww, nice seeing you this early in the morning xxx

Back