It's THURSDAY **Lets Do It Hour By Hour**

it is busy, when its like this, its a shame we havent got a chat room just for the daily :)

Good morning beautiful ladies!!:)

Sorry to hear you have a dodgy tummy HM and Time, funnily enough I had a bit of a dodgy tummy yesterday too but just assumed it was my body getting back in to the swing of things on the diet and emptying out/detoxing so to speak? lol

My little boy had me up again during the night too, 4 times between 2am and 6am, he doesnt really want anything just reassuring I think and tucking back up all cosy and warm :rolleyes: .... the cheeky monkey, so Im a bit tired.

Good luck with the restart mocha, Im sure you will do just fine.

Well, Im still feeling positive this morning, Im enjoying feeling like this, hope it stays with me till the end of the journey now?

Have a good day everyone ..... oh and Leah get that essay done .... :p lol

Good morning everyone! Phew what a busy daily! Gr8 to see tho although does mean I haven't done any work at all yet and I started at 8:30!!!!

Hope you feel better soom HM!

Mochj - lovely to see you back - we have missed you

It's TOTM for me so the scales showed a slight increase HUMPH! oh well - lets hope I get a good loss next week instead.

Good luck to any WInners today. Right off to finish reading all the new posts!

Have a great day
Vx

bullies i tell you!

Morning everyone,
finally got my essay done for 12 last nite and just handed it in, got another one to do today though and its due for tomorrow! pressure is on. Leah, u got that essay done? did u get my msgs last nite?

Yeah, sorry hun, was in bed by 11pm, got them at half 6 this morning, thought you may kill me if i replied :)
I'm over half way, it's just getting to a tricky bit so im faltering. Think i best go have a pee, fill my water bottle and get on with it!

How you feeling today hun, stick with 790 yesterday? xxx

not even slightly, was very bad yday! attempting to restart SSing today cos i feel so bloated. what time the essay due for?
and ur right, i would have killed u if u txted at half 6 this morn! couldnt get to sleep til after half 1!

See i am a good friend really. Due for 4pm...no problem!

Just made up a choc mint with crushed ice..hmmmm, sooooo tasty even if it is freezing cold xx

Thanks Sam! Well done with your week 1 of restart loss! I just noticed it in your signature. What made you decide to change back to CD from WW? Hope you are glad you did :)

I changed back to CD because I cant be trusted with any other diet. I kepr losing and gaining the same few pounds. I just decided it was time to finish the journey, and also the fact that I want to be a CDC so I will need my CDC to sponsor me.

just grrrrrrrrrrrrrs and posts this..
c2says:
u got cam
Andrea aka Caress says:
nope
c2 says:
shame
c2 says:
u could of seen me in my boxers
Andrea aka Caress says:
oh well, **** happens
c2 says:
awwwwwwww
c2 says:
playing as`well
Andrea aka Caress says:
and you're choosing to tell me this because?
c2
i think u are hot
Andrea aka Caress says:
well thanks, but tbh I'm not that interested in seeing someone with boxers on, or playing
c2 says:
ok c u fatty
Andrea aka Caress says:
LMAO funny how I'm hot when you want me to watch you playing, and then when I say I'm not interested, I become fatty.. LMFAO@you

What a loser!!! Take no notice honey, not worth it xxxx

oh he hasn't upset me, I just think what an arse he is LOL I might be fat, but he's an idiot and I won't always be fat, but he'll always be an idiot

5GT? you must be high as a kite!

HM just silenced my chatterbox for me - thank you dear. Having some issues doing this essay ie) everyone else has chosen a stupid subject to write on and are asking me for help. THE DEADLINE IS IN 4 HRS PPL, why ask me now???

All ok here ... must admit to having a sneaky peak on the scales even though I had said I wanted to wait till I see cdc in a couple of weeks (great willpower huh) .... but seeing as it is my first week and all I just wanted to make sure things were starting to move in the right direction and by my scales I have reduced my weight by 5lbs since Monday, Yay!! Im hoping that I can get in to the 10 stone bracket by the end of the month?

Not doing too good with the water today, have to drink more! Im hoping Im in ketosis as I have no hunger pangs etc what so ever, I dont do the sticks but I am tempted to get some ... mainly cause you lot have been talking about it and now I want to turn a stick pink too .... I want to be in the pink pee stick gang ... lol

Keep strong everyone, we are all doing great!! x

Back