***It's Tuesday! Let's take it hour by hour***

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Morning (sorta)

Haven't actually been to sleep yet - totally cannot sleep at the moment. Normally not too bothered, but i have a special training day for my new job in swansea at 9am so i have to leave at 7.30 - 8am to beat the traffic! Fun eh?

It's dead cold here, wrapped in a shawl my mama made me - tis all cwtchy :)

Anyhoo, hope you all have a good day - will check back in later xxxxxxxx

still awake :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:(but i'm getting some uni work done and watching "six feet under" - i'm happy :D)

Shall have a nap later - ooooh, cwtching up with a warm choc tetra in my PJs will get me through this morning i'm sure.

Made a decision - gunna hide my scales cos i'm getting reaaaaally stupid about weighing so often - bad grapey!

Bore da Sarah, gobeithio gei di ddiwrnod da xxx

u r not alone !! im bloody freezing and wearing a wooley cardy and jim jams my 4 and 2 yr olds are watching cbeebies and 9 yr old and hubby just stirring, im having a quick black coffee (for a change) and glug of water then its time to get ready for work!

Morning everyone,

Its darn cold here too,very damp n gray too!!

Kids gone off too school,h2b gone to work so now have the house to myself with the mad dog!!

Hoping for a better day with my cal intake today as yesterday it was waaaay under the 1200 i should have!!, but did manage to have just over 4ltrs water,
Went to bed at 11pm and was still awake at 1.30-2am, then alarm went off at 6.30!!

Good luck for any weigh-ins today xx

Leah hope your not suffering to much from the lack of sleep and hope the training day goes well xx

xxxx

Morning all!
I'm at home today with a sick child (I don't mind too much cos it gets me off work for a day lol!)
oh well better see if he wants some breakfast!!
xx

Morning all!!! - Bore da!

Whoops I hope Little one gets better soon.
Good luck with your training today Leah....I hope the traffic isn't too bad at that time of the morning for you!

Jessica was ill last night from a chesty cough, so kept getting up during the night (6 times in fact!)....I am absolutely exhausted! Sat here at work feeling particularly sorry for myself!
Never mind, I had managed 5 litres of water yesterday, don't usually have that amount!!!

Catch you all later!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

good morning, flipping cold here too....

Hope your little one feels better soon Whoops....you can kinda enjoy your day off.

Have a good day at work Mrs V, I expect we will see you alot on here again today. I don't blame you either. 5 Litres yesterday, well done.

Hope you interview goes ok Leah....sure you will be great.

Morning Tara, make the most of having the house to yourself hun...don't go doing too much today ..:D

Morning Sarah, hope you are feeling alot better as well today.

Just sitting here with a mug of green tea and my bottle of water...

just 1 client at 11 this morning then a chill out day.

catch you all later

HM
xx

Sounds wonderful having a chill out day Maggie!!!

I plan to be on here for the support, but then again, I could quite easily nod off to sleep!!!

Lol, thanks Hun...on 2nd litre already!

MORNING ALL:party0011:
HOPE WE ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY
WHOOPS ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YOUR LITTLE ONE HOPE THEY BETTER SOON
WELL IM GOING TO WORK SOON BUT I JUST NEED TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOF TOPS I HAVE LOST ANOTHER 2 LB YESTERDAY AND SO AM DOWN INTO MY NEXT GOAL .HAVE TO SAY IM RATHER HAPPY THIS MORNING .NEARLY HAD MY 2 LITRES OF WATER AND HALF OF MY FIRST PACK (SAVE HALF AS I DONT GET DINNER TILL 2.30 TODAY ).
ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY DONT THINK ANYTHING COULD SPOIL MINE NOW .:scale:

Well done on the loss this week Mandye!!

Tara....Maggie is great for the support and the advice....but....don't cross her, otherwise she will send you an email!! Lol!! I appreciate her support!

Back