It's Wednesday!!! Hour By Hour Thread!

Your just over the border Tara....................I'll throw you some!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppppppsss!!! dropped it....I'll have to make another one tomorrow..what a bind!:eek:

Often been thru there a few times on a drive out with Hubby, often just get in the car and go anywhere, just see where we end up....shop in Ipswich love Primark... We live in St. Osyth, but still classed as Clacton.

just had a read through this thread and its very random today! so far today we have established 3 things:

1) Banana tetras are vile
2) We all want HM's bread and she is happy to share!
3) Everybodys teeth hurts and no one likes the dentist!!

hello everyone by the way!! havent been on here since sunday! wud love 2 say ive been busy doing very glamorous and exciting things but ive had a touch of the cold and ive been trying to stop my constant runny nose and stop having dizzy spells and in between times i defrosted my granny's freezer using the traditional, tried and tested method of a hairdryer and a knife. realised afterwards that stickin my head in a freezer for an hour probably didnt help my cold too much.

NO no no Delli! I LOVE BANANA TETRAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry JJJ but uve been outnumbered here, leah passed the motion earlier, and its official, they are vile! lol

i cant comment as i havent had one yet!

I'm glad i didnt pass A motion!!!

hahahahahaha

*remembers she's not supposed to be reading this thread and runs away*

My bloody OH is eating an amazing looking chicken breast with egg noodles and oyster sauce, and I DONT WANT ANY!
Woop xxx

Back