• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've made a huge mistake...

S: 236lb C: 232lb G: 196lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 4lb(1.69%)
I got 7 broccoli and cheese soups, expecting them to be nice, I've just had one as a sauce on some chicken, mushrooms and broccoli.

I'm now wishing I hadn't, I forgot how powdery the soups are.

In my first week I got 5 choc tetras, 5 banana tetras, 2 vanilla shakes, 1 choc and mint and one toffee and walnut and of course the 7 soups.

I really want to get some mixamousse and 7 porridge for breakfast next week and also some more tetras for having at work for lunch so should have 7 more to choose from wouldn't mind a choco mint to have with the mixamousse can anyone suggest some more so that I get a variety?!

Thanks

H

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MR2_Owner

Doing Slimming World
S: 22st4lb C: 20st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 44.5 Loss: 1st5lb(6.09%)
I love butterscotch - so yummy and moreish.

Personally I am not a fan of the choc orange, fruits of the forest and strawberry shakes so I steer clear of them now.

You can also mix the sachets too, which might give you a bit more variety - ie banana & butterscotch could be a verson of 'banoffee'.

I've never noticed them to be powdery. What do you use to mix them?
I used a hand blender, I did make it v thick as it was a sauce, I have it from all packet soups, don't know if its coz I'm used to having nice creamy soups so maybe just noticing it!

H

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
S: 24st9lb C: 18st1lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 6st8lb(26.67%)
I find the butterscotch to be really salty! but it seems to just be me! lol

Wilma

Silver Member
My favourite is the Toffee and Walnut shake. I made a veg soup at work today and mixed it to a paste with some water and a fork then topped it up whisking with the fork - it was good and not at all lumpy. They are more powdery than tinned soups but I have had instant soups that are as powdery!

I'm with you on the soups....they feel very grainy....kind of like there's very fine ground sand in them (!)....don't mind the taste of Chicken & Mushroom, but can't eat / drink them because of the grainyness !

My favourite shake is Choc Mint....scrummy !

Angela1

Silver Member
S: 14st0lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 0st3lb(1.53%)
What did you do with the soups? Did you have to eat them? They are 'dusty' but broc and cheese is one of my faves.

I'm swapping them with my CDC tonight.

because I started on Monday but was originally going to start on Saturday then I had 6 packs to cover saturday and sunday which luckily is how many soups I have left over!!

S: 22st7lb G: 11st0lb
I got 7 broccoli and cheese soups, expecting them to be nice, I've just had one as a sauce on some chicken, mushrooms and broccoli.

I'm now wishing I hadn't, I forgot how powdery the soups are.

In my first week I got 5 choc tetras, 5 banana tetras, 2 vanilla shakes, 1 choc and mint and one toffee and walnut and of course the 7 soups.

I really want to get some mixamousse and 7 porridge for breakfast next week and also some more tetras for having at work for lunch so should have 7 more to choose from wouldn't mind a choco mint to have with the mixamousse can anyone suggest some more so that I get a variety?!

Thanks

H
hiya... off topic.. but... im from warwickshire too!!! what parts you from?

pm me if you can :)
good luck with CD