ive messed up! ADVICE neede!!!

Gembritney

Silver Member
ok im beginning to get stressed... i was reading thru some posts and i saw that u have to have 1/3 superfree food on ur plate on an EE day!!! ARGH i dont think i have been doing that!
I know u can eat red and green day together

Also i dont really know what superfree foods are...... not been to class for ages.... can i have some clues?

i'l give u an example of my meals on EE....

breakfast... 2 eggs (fry light) on 2 400g wholemeale meal bread sometimes baked beans but not all the time)

snack... super noodles, savoury rice or syn free lasagne chips or bit of ham

Dinner.....jacket potato and salmon... mixed veg
or
savoury rice and jacket potato (is this ok???)

Is this sound ok for EE????

I need some advise!!!! thanks

Last edited:
im not doing EE but have been looking into it as i want to give it a go, from what youve wrote it doesnt look like youve been getting your 1/3 into each meal...try not to feel to down about it is this your first week?

ive just had a look through my book and it lists all the superfree foods in that so you still have your book? if not then let me know and ill post them here for you xx

ok im beginning to get stressed... i was reading thru some posts and i saw that u have to have 1/3 superfree food on ur plate on an EE day!!! ARGH i dont think i have been doing that!
I know u can eat red and green day together

Also i dont really know what superfree foods are...... not been to class for ages.... can i have some clues?

i'l give u an example of my meals on EE....

breakfast... 2 eggs (fry light) on 2 400g wholemeale meal bread sometimes baked beans but not all the time)
No 1/3 superfree here - this is a green day meal.

snack... super noodles, savoury rice or syn free lasagne chips or bit of ham
No 1/3 superfree here either, this is a green day with syns for the ham

Dinner.....jacket potato and salmon... mixed veg this would be fine as 1/3 veggies to cover plate
or
savoury rice and jacket potato (is this ok???)
This would be green day as no 1/3 superfree, fruit or veg mentioned here either.

Is this sound ok for EE????

I need some advise!!!! thanks

Sorry to be bearer of bad news. To do EE, you MUST fill either 1/3 of your plate or day with superfree fruit or veg.

i am sorry to but in but sw say try to fill your plate with 1/3 not you must with every meal. sometimes its not possible to do so...

boooooo hoooo... im really confused.... i mean to night im gonna have a savoury rice and jacket pot..... can my 1/3 be a banana???? x

im not doing EE but have been looking into it as i want to give it a go, from what youve wrote it doesnt look like youve been getting your 1/3 into each meal...try not to feel to down about it is this your first week?

ive just had a look through my book and it lists all the superfree foods in that so you still have your book? if not then let me know and ill post them here for you xx

yes please xxx

today i have had....

2 eggs on 2 small toasts HXB

Milk in my teas HXA

super noodles.... and syn free tortilla chips

dinner tonight jacket potato on its own probs....

Slice of ham HXB

Is this a typical green day??

You have had 3 HEX's, on EE you only get 2, so on balance its looking like a green day, but the syn free tortilla chips have to be synned now (is that the ones made from lasagne?) as SW say its like the Cous Cous cake, you're not using the items like they are supposed to be.

You're going to hate me by then end of this thread. Sorry

hun its ok don't stress the 1/3 super free is only a recommendation you don't have to do it and its ok to have your meal and have fruit as your superfood.
here is a list of super foods
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/59296-does-anyone-have-list-superspeed-foods.html

don't worry about the past hun its done just concentrate on trying to get 1/3 ss in future if you don't make it don't worry.
I do ee and have never done 1/3 super free cause i don't like veg but i'm trying now

You have had 3 HEX's, on EE you only get 2, so on balance its looking like a green day, but the syn free tortilla chips have to be synned now (is that the ones made from lasagne?) as SW say its like the Cous Cous cake, you're not using the items like they are supposed to be.

that last post food diary was for a green day... which i have done today... so im allowed 2 of each HXB'S right???:confused:

hun its ok don't stress the 1/3 super free is only a recommendation you don't have to do it and its ok to have your meal and have fruit as your superfood.
here is a list of super foods
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/59296-does-anyone-have-list-superspeed-foods.html

don't worry about the past hun its done just concentrate on trying to get 1/3 ss in future if you don't make it don't worry.
I do ee and have never done 1/3 super free cause i don't like veg but i'm trying now

thanks babe..... i just dnt understand whether i can have like.... jacket potato, salmon and a banana for pudding... is that correct? or do i need loads more veg?

on EE is this a good food diary......

so i cud have eggs beans and 2 pieces 400g wholemean bread = 1HXB for brekki.. and teas with milk = 1 HXA

supernoodles for lunch (*do i need veg with this???? as its free on both days??)

banana as snack and any other superfree foods

jacket pots and salmon with carrots etc for dinner

I've been doing EE for 9 months now and never knew about the 1/3 plate of superfree foods either! I think as long as you manage to get more fruit and veg in your diet, your weightloss should be fine. Don't worry! The thing I try and do is make meals where I can disguise veg so I eat it without "knowing" - like chilli con carne, for example and as well as mince, I add onions, carrots, peppers, celery and courgettes. I make a big batch and then freeze it so I can have it whenever. Makes life easier and I'm all for that! Good luck! :)

What I was trying to say, perhaps not very well, that on EE you would only get 2 HEX's. One of A and one B.

On green and red you can have 2 of each.

The SW guidelines recommend that each meal contains one third of its volume as suprefree, so each meal is made up of 1/3 superfree and 2/3 free. So adding some veggies or fruit to your supernoodles would be better.

Banana's, fruits/superfree as a snack is fine.

Your dinner looks fine.

What I was trying to say, perhaps not very well, that on EE you would only get 2 HEX's. One of A and one B.

The SW guidelines recommend that each meal contains one third of its volume as suprefree, so each meal is made up of 1/3 superfree and 2/3 free. So adding some veggies or fruit to your supernoodles would be better.

ty so much for ur help... its slowly sinking in....

can i av fruit with super noodles?? instead of salad?
i dnt know what to do.....

if i have egg and beans for brekki.... would i have fruit to follow with it....??

for lunch maybe a cheese sarnie with lettuce and tomato???

dinner jacket and veg rice and carrots???

can u correct me in red hun xx

ty so much for ur help... its slowly sinking in....

can i av fruit with super noodles?? instead of salad?
i dnt know what to do..... Yes, thats fine

if i have egg and beans for brekki.... would i have fruit to follow with it....?? as long as the fruit that followed would be approx a 1/3 of the plate rule?

for lunch maybe a cheese sarnie with lettuce and tomato??? yes

dinner jacket and veg rice and carrots??? yes

can u correct me in red hun xx

Have a look here at how SW have split up the 1/3 of the plate rule to balance out over the day

Free Trial Menu - 7 Days of Slimming Success! - Slimming World

Official advice from the FAQs on the SW website:

Q: Is a third of a plate of Superfree Food mandatory on the Extra Easy plan?

A: No, we'd never insist you eat in a way that might not suit you. However, we encourage you to include a third of a plate of Superfree Food to keep Extra Easy extra low energy density (low calorie), extra satisfying and extra healthy to optimise weight loss.

Back