iveabigask's Diary

She is saWEET! Well, hello Dolly!! Umm, should I have sung that?

What a nice surprise for you and, of course, Dolly. She has a forever home now. Tearing up here.

xx

Oh how lovely ! What a man is that !

I was actually singing "Hello Dolly " how sad am I. Go girl x

Awww, bless! Well done for adopting a dog - it's always such a wonderful thing to offer an animal a second chance. My family has been involved with RSPCA for many years and we've all had so many rejected cats and dogs! I have a little cat too in the house my partner and I share, if it wasn't for us, he'd have been put to sleep! Poor kitty. :)

Your partner sounds so lovely - he read the signals! Sounds like you two are on the same wavelength. Men do tend to think about practical aspects more - time and finance aspect of having an animal and tend to forget the emotional (which women concentrate on!). I'm pretty sure by the end of the week he'll become inseperable from it! Men are all softies deep inside really ;)
Plus, means you will have regular exercise, twice a day from walking her! Always a bonus! :D

We adore her!! I didn't think she knew how to bark, as all she's been doing all day is giving us love and playing.
My parents came over to meet her and omg it's the loudest bark I ever heard!!!!!
She got very territorial and didn't like someone new even though she's only lived here since this morning lol!!!!
What a lovely addition to our family.
I'm thrilled to have her!!

Attachments

• image-1083403448.jpg
    image-1083403448.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 34
Dolly looks Scrummy!!

What a fabulous surprise :) :) :)

Scooby my rescue of 3 years now had a bath, nail cut and haircut today. Smells gorgeous now!!

Yes they do get us out the house every day - even when I don't feel like walking I'm pleased I did when I'm out. Luckily they don't give you a day off!!

Dolly is very lucky to gave a loving new home!! Xx

Attachments

• image-398522600.jpg
    image-398522600.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 33
Lol scooby looks gorgeous!!
Xx

Aw lovely little Dolly xx

aww dolly is cute.. an its a lovely name x

shes just fit in so well with us. Hubbie and i was hugging in the kitchen and she nudged her way between the two of us to get some love!!!!!!
shes fast asleep on the sofa here beside me, it feels like we've always had her you know?

xxxxx

Aah!! She is really , really special!! Xx

she really is. I got a bit overwhelmed earlier on and started crying. it was such a nice thing for my hubbie to do, and im so happy that we have dolly. Shes a great addition to our house. All she wants is to play and get lots of love. She's defo in the right house! i'm one lucky lady :)

Glad she is settling well for you x

well shes acting the maggot now. Hubbie is gone out to get her a harness and she had a total meltdown when he left the house. Shes still crying after him!! All shes doing is looking out the window waiting on him to come back!!

Anyway, so diet is going ok, im getting kind of anxious that I wont be at my mini goal for the cruise, and also in case I put loads of weight back on. ive worked hard to shed the weight and dont want to lapse?
i love having a glass of wine while im sunbathing, and i know if i have one thats it then ill have more! which means ill eat too and the whole thing will go out the window. I thought i was starting to look well, and my hubbie took a picture of my yesterday with dolly. Have to say i still look pretty huge and it feels a long way off that ill be "NORMAL" size and shape again.
this weekend has been tough, i was very hungry yesterday and couldve murdered someone for a smoke but I kept going! its only 3.5 weeks till my hols so I cant even afford a mini blip or ill get nowhere.
i would have been fine except for that photo yesterday, i just look like a short fat girl with big boobs :(

OMG. Dolly is gawgus. I remember when Jodie came into our lives. :-D home filled with love and happiness. What a fab hubby u got Hun. Xxxx

Sorry you are feeling in a grump about the way you look. Unless posed photos are rarely flattering. Remember Marilyn Monroe was a short fat bird with big boobs, nuff said !

Stay strong until your cruise, then make the best choices you can. Straight back on it when you come back to loose the damage. That would be my plan, but then I dont always make the best choices around food or alcohol lol Abstinence not an option ? Wouldn't be for me if I was honest.

Anyway chin up lovely girl xx

Aw thanks Clara! No abstinence is defo not an option, I'm being honest with myself and know Theres no way I would stick to it!!
Hubby looked at me this morning and said omg you look fantastic!! Even though I dont feel it. Like I've nothing to feel down about, I'm a lucky girl with eveything I have so I just need to cop on and cheer up !!

Jules, getting dolly is the best thing we've ever done. Such a wonderful welcome I got this morning!!! She's a total cutie and a very welcome addition in our house cx

Morning everyone,

So I'm feeling way more upbeat than o have done for the past while, however the sickness doesn't seem to be going. Im over 3 weeks smoke free which is marvellous and I'm really proud of myself for sticking to it. Looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow although I dont think it's going to be anything amazing. It was such a big loss last week that I guess I'll be ok, a loss is a loss right?? Am late for work, which isn't the best start to the day!!! Bought the most amazing dress for the cruise, it's so flattering on and I just love it!!!
So all in all I'm feeling good, but those crooked thoughts are sneaking in saying why did you get so fat, you'd have lost your weight by now! But I'm choosing to ignore them. Dolly gave me a wonderful welcome this morning and picked up her toy fox to play, I just didn't have time and now I feel guilty. So tomorrow morning I'm defo getting up early so I've enough time to play with her before I go. Lol

Anyway hope y'all have a great day

Love ask

Xxxxx

good luck with WI tomorrow x

Feeling a bit down this afternoon.
Hunger or mental hunger is getting to me a bit. Wish I could wave a magic wand and be slim already. Getting fed up waiting and could do with something to eat!!!!!!

Back