iveabigask's Diary

So I should be back in ketosis by tomorrow. It's my totm so that along with the blip on Friday I'm not expecting a massive loss. Going to change things and go to my class next Tuesday before I go on hols. That way I will only miss 2 weeks so it won't be as bad. Clothes still feeling good. Have a bodycon dress that I absolutely can't wait to wear into work! Very nearly wore it today just didn't have the confidence to carry it off.
Thankfully I'm on the way home now. Gonna have my shepherds pie and chill out for the night with my hubbie and dolly

Xxxx

So I've just had a cranberry bar. Hopefully that won't have done too much damage!
I really needed something bloody sweet

Hey IBA just thought id come say hi xx

Hey gem!!

So I weighed myself this morning and I'm still 13.11 plus it's my totm so I reckon that has something to do with it. However I can feel it in my clothes? Wearing trousers today that I haven't been able to wear for 2 years!!! So I'll see how I get on this week. I'm not hoping for anything amazing this week. Only one more week till my holliers hurray. I can't flipping wait, and feeling very in control.
Have a great day

Ask xxx

Control is a great feeling, isn't it? I feel like the Dominatrix of food!
Well sorta.
Wish you luck in the WI. When do you get measured?

xx

Good luck for WI hunny and well done on the inches xx

goodluck for WI xx

Has a strange picture of Weebs as a dominatrix of food, Emma Peel leahter catsuit and a whip rofl

Good luck for the weigh in xx

Lol I'm not set for the WI at all to be honest. I'd say I've lost a pound if anything at all. Defo feeling more inches than weight this week.
Will let you know how I get on

Ask xxxxx

Only down 1. Boo

Hi Ask

It might only be a 1lb this week but 40lbs in 8 weeks is amazing - I hope I do as well as you.

BB

Well at least its down? I'm going back on Monday to get my final packs and weigh in before the cruise. I'm determined only to fluctuate by 2 lbs no more. I'm 13.9 which is great, but really I can't afford those pounds as before I know it I will be back up to 14! feeling very in control and certain of how things are progressing. Glad I had my blow out last week as Im not feeling deprived of anything!!
I hope I can stay disciplined enough on the cruise. I don't know how I would deal with the disappointment if I didn't!!

well done for loosing! thats the main thing! its a loss!!!!!! congrats girl xx

So I'm over the shock of my one pound loss and for some reason I'm really hungry?? I took 2 headache tablets earlier, perhaps they were sugar coated or something?! Ive had my shake really early just to take the hunger off.? Weird.
So it's hubbie birthday tomorrow woooo and he wants a cake lol I've told him no cos he will eat the whole thing to himself or I will have to help, which I really dont want to do!! So far so good today, Waited too long for my bar today so feeling a bit out of synch. At least tomorrow is Friday, and nearly my last day in work till my hollidays yippee. Really can't wait. I may even celebrate on Monday with some moet yay!

1lb is 1lb. You would totally of been bummed out if it was a gain of 1lb. Positives dahling...
AND, that TOTM is a killer for weight (from what I remember). Always good for a good poop though. This is another positive ;)
Now focus on the inches - weight is just a number. Your clothes are feeling baggy, so this again....positive.

Sugar coated tablets - probably why you is hungry. I ditched all mine as I was making the same mistake taking them and was STARVED all even days after.

Still jealous you are going on holidays ...especially without me!! LOL

xx

Aww weebs I will send you lots of love from the carribean!!
I'm in the hairdressers at the mo, it's so weird to be looking at myself without this big belly bulge in the way and it's nice to have a neck and smaller face!!!!
Ive so much to be thankful for and I consider myself to be very lucky. Also never thought I had this much will power lol!

I'm jealous too, I wanna holiday now!

Its amazing how this plan can give you the incentive to continue and get to where we need to be, keep it up chick.

What you having done nice at the hairdressers xx

Well done on losing 1lb! That's 1lb of fat gone! Forever!
Go you!
Funny you should mention hunger. I know ppl say you should feel hungry when in ketosis. I kinda always have regardless. Just learned to ignore/control it (or not lol).
Happy bday to your hubby for tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Back