Jacci becoming healthy in 2019!

Day 72!! Gosh the time is going so quickly! All has been good dieting wise since my little blip and I feel lighter again and actually look narrower and I have got a waist now...it may be a big waist but it is a waist! I have decided that Weds will be my last WI before my hols as I am meeting a very old friend on Weds night after work. We only meet up about once a year as she has moved and lives a long way away now and we always go for a meal.
This time dieting I am not thinking 'oh well I have blown the diet now so I will just continue stuffing my face!', this is how I have always been before and mentally I do feel a big change. This is a massive breakthrough for me, it is a shame it didn't happen till I was 58 but there you go!! I was the same with smoking, I tried so many times but got to 53 and mentally it all clicked into place and I have not looked back since.
Well waffling again so I will go, happy Monday all!! xxx

Day 73!! Had a sneaky WI and have now lost 25lbs! Tomorrow will be my last weigh in before my hols.....I know I will not lose 3lbs overnight to lose my 2 stone but I am more than happy with my results so far considering as well losing my beloved FIL. I am so glad we booked our holiday when we did as it will be very good for us to get away as there is now a lot of legal stuff to be sorted out, probate etc and I know my hubby could definitely do with a break.
I will have my last WI tomorrow before our break!
Happy Tuesday all! xxx

Day 73!! Had a sneaky WI and have now lost 25lbs! Tomorrow will be my last weigh in before my hols.....I know I will not lose 3lbs overnight to lose my 2 stone but I am more than happy with my results so far considering as well losing my beloved FIL. I am so glad we booked our holiday when we did as it will be very good for us to get away as there is now a lot of legal stuff to be sorted out, probate etc and I know my hubby could definitely do with a break.
I will have my last WI tomorrow before our break!
Happy Tuesday all! xxx
You’ve done brilliantly, enjoy your well deserved holiday and we will both be back on it when we get home. Big hugs x

Day 74 and last WI..stayed the same so I wanted to lose 28lbs before my hols and have lost 25 so more than happy with that! It is amazing how light I feel at 15st 7 which is not light in the slightest!!

Take care all! xxx

Day 77, all good and not hungry at the mo! Feeling less bloated now, all that eating on my hols did make me feel very bloated! Not too sure when I am going to weigh in as I don't want to weigh in and have put loads on from the holiday...we will see! Have a fab day all! xxx

Welcome back, I am with you on delaying the weigh in but I only weigh about once a month anyway so just trying to get fully focused again!!! The main thing is you enjoyed the holiday. X

My holiday was fab, got a good tan, relaxed and enjoyed the food and drink without going too nuts. Best bit was having loads of ice outfit to choose from and chilling on the beach without feeling like a whale😂😂 and of course the real boost was sitting down in the plane safe I. The ‘knowledge that the seatbelt would close with room to spare x

My holiday was fab, got a good tan, relaxed and enjoyed the food and drink without going too nuts. Best bit was having loads of ice outfit to choose from and chilling on the beach without feeling like a whale😂😂 and of course the real boost was sitting down in the plane safe I. The ‘knowledge that the seatbelt would close with room to spare x
Lovely to hear Yoyo, you definitely deserved it, you have done so well!! I have another holiday on June 17th so back on till then! I then do not have another holiday until September so can really get stuck into Exante until then. My goal is to get to target or as near as, we know I am a slow loser, by Christmas!
You take care my dear! xxx

Day 81 and all is still good...feel lighter than when I got back from Chicago so will weigh in this week! Fingers crossed all! xxx

Day 81 and all is still good...feel lighter than when I got back from Chicago so will weigh in this week! Fingers crossed all! xxx
You will be fine, sounds like you are doing brilliant and sure others will notice soon. I felt it was ages till folk noticed but once they did it has been brilliant getting compliments for a Chang. Not that I can accept them but nice to hear those magic words...” have you lost weight?” 😂😂

I know, I have had that now a couple of times and it is such a boost Yoyo!

Well day 82 and I have just placed another order to arrive tomorrow as I have run out of all my faves! I have totally forgotten to bring anything for lunch today so will have to eat nothing until I get home tonight as I cannot get out of the office today....I am sure I will survive for one day! Take care all! xxx

Day 83 and feeling really good today! Had the absolute day from hell at work yesterday but went through the whole day not eating as I forgot to bring a bar in with me! Cannot believe I managed that! Hunger has definitely subsided again now.
My clothes also seem to be getting looser and looser which makes me very happy indeed!
Have a fab day all! xxx

I've just read through you diary and had to tell you that you are amazing! Well done for keeping strong for so long, I hope I can do half as well as you! X x

I've just read through you diary and had to tell you that you are amazing! Well done for keeping strong for so long, I hope I can do half as well as you! X x
Thank you so much, that is so nice of you to say! I am definitely not amazing though!! I am amazed at how long I have been doing this however. I think because I am doing this for my health as much as vanity that has really helped a lot. I think my mind is in the right place so I am just trying to make the most of that!
Take care and just keep going one day at a time, sometimes I am going an hour at a time! You will be absolutely fine I am sure.xxx

Thank you, I'm just finishing my 4th 100% day, lucky not to be suffering with any headaches :)

I have to admit I am mostly doing it to try and get some confidence back but my mum is doing it too for her health and can really see the benefits!

I hope for us all to have a great day tomorrow x x

Back