Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

Last WI today and I have stayed the same! I wanted to lose 28lbs before my hols and have lost 25 so I am more than happy with that!

Take care all and I will come back after my holiday and aim to be in the 14's for my holiday in June! xxx
Well done and have a great holiday!

Day 75!!!!! Back from my amazing hols and back on Exante from today! I have not weighed in as I dread to think what I have put on but onwards and downwards from now on till my next holiday on June 17TH! Hope all is good with you all? xxx

Well, lunchtime at work so having a lemon bar, I will be honest my stomach is rumbling big time and I am so tired I could fall asleep at work but that is jet lag...that is my excuse anyway! My back is not good because I did quite a bit of walking while we were away but I am hoping that will have helped with the weight gain! We will see!! xxx

It's so hard to get back to it after a break isn't it.

I haven't tried the lemon bar yet, I had a strawberry jam bar for brekkie earlier was soooooooooo nice!

Yeah I'm good, been back on it for a couple of weeks with a wee day off in between. Will get to goal this year for sure.

Dxxx

Day 76 and had a brilliant day yesterday, will be honest though I am absolutely starving today! No pain no gain though! Have a fab day all! xxx

Well done you.

It's so hard getting through that hunger stage again isn't it.

You know you can do it though so keep at it.

Dxxx

Day 80 and all is good with my world! Hope all is going well with you all, WI sometime in the week! On my next holiday on 17th June so would love to be 14 something by then.. we shall see. The weight does not come off quickly unfortunately. Mind you, still quicker on Exante than anything else!
Take care all! xxx

Day 81 and I feel in my body like l have lost the holiday weight...will weigh in when I can pluck up the courage!! Hope you all have the best day...almost glad to be at work today as it is so much easier when I am working!
Hope you all have a fab day! xxx

Get on those scales and get it over with, its more than likely not going to be anywhere near as bad as you think.

You are doing so well getting back to it so quickly after your holiday.

Dxxx

Day 82!!!! Had a good day yesterday, had my friends over last night for dinner and did not have any problems, mind you I think I was talking too much to eat!!
Have placed another order for 100 items so that will keep me going for a while, I have run out of most of my fave things. The paste bars ie double chocolate bars do not agree with me, I had one yesterday and my tummy is making the most peculiar noises today. I have forgotten to bring any lunch in with me today and won't get out of the office but I am sure I can cope for one day.....the old Jacci would not have been able to do so though, strange how times change!
Have the best day all! xxx

Day 83 and I am feeling really good, feel lighter and am wearing a top that I have not worn since last summer and it is so much looser...yay! I may weigh tomorrow as I have totally lost the bloated feeling I had when I got back from Chicago.
Going to see a couple of friends tonight and she does do some lovely nibbles but I will not succumb!
Take care all! xxx

Day 83 and I am feeling really good, feel lighter and am wearing a top that I have not worn since last summer and it is so much looser...yay! I may weigh tomorrow as I have totally lost the bloated feeling I had when I got back from Chicago.
Going to see a couple of friends tonight and she does do some lovely nibbles but I will not succumb!
Take care all! xxx
Well done for yesterday, have done it myself so now carry a spare bar in the car and one in my handbag just in case 😂😂 don’t always trust my willpower 😱
Sounds like you are doing really well and steaming towards that goal....as my daughter says..you are becoming a skinny legend x

Back