Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

Well done for yesterday, have done it myself so now carry a spare bar in the car and one in my handbag just in case 😂😂 don’t always trust my willpower 😱
Sounds like you are doing really well and steaming towards that goal....as my daughter says..you are becoming a skinny legend x

A skinny legend....I like that! I am just so surprised at how relatively easy I am finding it. My main issue is that it is boring, you do not realise how much your life revolves around food until it is taken out of the equation. Still, I am going on holiday on 17/6 so will eat again there and then I have nearly 2 months until my next one! I may have will power but my holidays are very precious and they would not be the same if I brought my meals with me!
Hope all ok with you Yoyo. You have done so very well! xxx

Day 87, have had a massively busy few days so have not been on here! Some just because of work....not so good and some because of nice things...yay!!
I was a bit naughty on Friday...don't know why, just felt a bit fed up but have been spot on since then, still have not weighed in, I almost feel like I have a phobia of the scales. I know that is not necessarily a bad thing but most unusual for me.
Am starting new working hours this week, I agreed to them so cannot really complain...doing 0845-2000 Mon, Tues, Weds, Thursday off work, Fri 0845-2000 and then Sat/Sun off. The following week I have Mon off, then Tues, Weds 0845-2000, working at home Thurs 0945-2000 and then Fri 0845-2000 and then Sat 9-1. Then I go on hols the following Monday thank God! I am regretting my decision today and this is only my first long shift. Please keep your fingers crossed as we are so busy on the phones I am knackered already!
Mind you I do find this diet easier when I am at work so I suppose the longer I am at work the easier it will be....maybe!
Have a fab week all! xxx

Brilliant😃 it must of felt so good putting those summer clothes on and them being so loose!

Have a good day jacci x

Brilliant😃 it must of felt so good putting those summer clothes on and them being so loose!

Have a good day jacci x
I think I am the hungriest today I have ever been whilst on Exante...it is going to be a very long day!

It is fab though finding my clothes are getting looser and just feeling lighter as well if you know what I mean. I had to have my first meal at 11 and will have my second at 2 and then I am working till 8! I think I will have my third meal as soon as I get in and then go to bed so I can just say goodbye to Wednesday!

Take care Hun! xxx

I love noticing differences with my body changing. Even the loose skin lol. I was left with a lot of loose skin the first time I lost weight(24st to 12st) and my body shape was very different when at my new heaviest. Now it’s starting to go loose again and I love it even though it’s not very nice lol.

Sorry you’re having a hungry day. I used to hate that on Cambridge and would of done what you are doing, try and get to bed really early.

Here’s to an easier day tomorrow x

I love noticing differences with my body changing. Even the loose skin lol. I was left with a lot of loose skin the first time I lost weight(24st to 12st) and my body shape was very different when at my new heaviest. Now it’s starting to go loose again and I love it even though it’s not very nice lol.

Sorry you’re having a hungry day. I used to hate that on Cambridge and would of done what you are doing, try and get to bed really early.

Here’s to an easier day tomorrow x

I can see I am getting a bit of loose skin on my tummy and on my upper arms and do you know it does not bother me at all! I think it is showing the fat is going and that is the main thing! With my clothes on I will still look better than I did! 20 mins left at work, I have been here since 07:45 so am well ready to go home and have an early night! Off tomorrow, nothing exciting planned but I may go through my summer clothes and see what I have, going on hols very soon so may have to buy myself a couple of new bits!
Take care Charlotte. xxx

Day 90...OMG!!! I have lost the weight I put on on holiday and another 1lb, so so pleased as I have now proved to myself I can get back on Exante. At the end of the day we all have to live our lives and I am fortunate a lot of my life revolves around holidays so to know I can go away and then go back on when I come back is a real revelation for me. I have always found that impossible in the past.
I have 10 days until my next holiday so although the chances of me getting to under 15 stone in that time is fairly low (due to my nerve pain meds, I didn't know until recently but they cause weight gain!) I am going to try and get as low as I can. I have then got over 2 months until my next hol so who knows where I will be for that one!
A very happy Jacci today and I am off work so all is very good! I hope you are all having a lovely Thursday! xxx

Woohoo!!! Well done jacci, that’s brilliant😃

Yes, those meds really have an effect on weight which makes it even more fantastic how well you’re doing😃

Have a great day off x

Thanks Charlotte!! Trying my summer clothes on to work out what to bring to Menorca and because of my weight loss 2 of my maxi dresses are too long....weird but happy anyway! xxx

Day 90...OMG!!! I have lost the weight I put on on holiday and another 1lb, so so pleased as I have now proved to myself I can get back on Exante. At the end of the day we all have to live our lives and I am fortunate a lot of my life revolves around holidays so to know I can go away and then go back on when I come back is a real revelation for me. I have always found that impossible in the past.
I have 10 days until my next holiday so although the chances of me getting to under 15 stone in that time is fairly low (due to my nerve pain meds, I didn't know until recently but they cause weight gain!) I am going to try and get as low as I can. I have then got over 2 months until my next hol so who knows where I will be for that one!
A very happy Jacci today and I am off work so all is very good! I hope you are all having a lovely Thursday! xxx

Well done on losing your gain and another 1lb, that's fab :)

I totally agree with you having to live a little as well as diet. My life also revolves around holiday, so I feel your pain, lol!! Where are you off to next?

That’ll be from the inches you’ve lost around your trunk😃 x

I am going to Menorca for a week with my oldest friends we are all around 55/58 and have known each other for 40 years, we do have the best time! xxx

Ah I loved Menorca when I went a few years ago. You'll have a great time, I love a proper good friends holiday :)

Well done on getting in to your top. Hopefully you'll be a bit closer to the 15's by your holiday.

Woohoo! That’s brilliant jacci😃 x

Back