Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. The things we get used to are pretty horrendous and most people don’t have their health as their main concern or worry.

My every day symptoms are my normal and only the new or unusual or added illness or symptoms really register as illness. So if a friend asks how I am I say I’m fine(obviously I’m far from it) unless I have a cold or something then I say I’m ill, which they normally say they know thinking I’m talking about the chronic🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t want to bore people with it, which is why I’m keeping myself to myself a lot now(except for on here lol).

It doesn’t make sense does it! My weight loss hasn’t changed any of my symptoms or levels of pain either but I’ve got a hell of a long way to go. I really hope you start to get some improvement x

I know, I always say I am fine when things are their 'normal bad' but when things get dreadful then it is a different story! Hope you are feeling ok today Charlotte? xxx

Last edited:
Well it is only day 101!!! I am very chuffed with myself!! Have I lost that measly pound to get to 2 stone off....No!! I have had to up my pain killers considerably last week and I am sure that is why my body is holding on to weight but am I going to let it get to me...no!
I am off on my hols later , Menorca here I come with my two oldest friends, it is going to be so fab! All inclusive and I am not going to be good...funnily enough I can never eat as much as they can anyway and I know my appetite has decreased.
The plan is then to get back onto Exante until my holiday in September and I would love to lose 3 stone by then minimum.
Take care all of you! xxx

Sorry you’ve had worse pain lovely. I find painkillers do make a difference with weight and some are much worse than others.

Have a brilliant time jacci! 😃 x

Day 102 and back from my gorgeous wonderful hols! I know I have put weight on but it was sooo worth it so back on the Exante bandwagon from today! Wish me luck!! Hope you are all fine. xxx

So glad you had a great time😃

Good luck hunny. You are so good at getting straight back on it! X

Day 104 and had a very good day yesterday! The only problem I have with Exante is I find it so so boring!! I am sure my personality becomes more boring doing this as well! It is amazing what an important part of our lives food is....not just sustenance but socially etc too.
I am working till 13:00 and then will go home and sit in my garden trying to keep my tan going, I do not care about citric acid so will be drinking diet cokes and NOT having any of the ice creams I have in my freezer!
We are going out tonight to see a swing/jazz band in my local theatre so am looking forward to that, fortunately I do not really drink so will be happy having yet another diet coke when I go out!
I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!! xxx

I found the same thing when I was on Cambridge! Boring diet made me very boring 😂

Lovely! Hope you’ve enjoyed your sunbathing and have a great time out tonight 😃 x

Day 107 and I had a sneaky weigh in and I am just about half a pound over my pre holiday weight! Very happy! Went shopping yesterday and bought a top in a size 16, a little snug but totally wearable, bought another top in an 18, an off the shoulder one and it is a little big but at £12 in the sale I could not complain!
Had yesterday off which is the only perk of working 0845-2000 and had a lovely shop, I do love shopping!
Hope all good with everyone, take care! xxx

Day 107 and I had a sneaky weigh in and I am just about half a pound over my pre holiday weight! Very happy! Went shopping yesterday and bought a top in a size 16, a little snug but totally wearable, bought another top in an 18, an off the shoulder one and it is a little big but at £12 in the sale I could not complain!
Had yesterday off which is the only perk of working 0845-2000 and had a lovely shop, I do love shopping!
Hope all good with everyone, take care! xxx
Well done and the shopping sounds fab x

Woohoo! That’s brilliant jacci😃 x

Day 108 and all is very good, wearing a dress today that I have not worn for so long I forgot I had it!! I really do feel so much better in myself so it is definitely worth keeping at this weight loss however hard it can be...the good deffo outweighs the bad!
I am just so shocked my mind is so much in the right zone and so so happy it is!!
Have the best day all! xxx

That’s brilliant jacci! I bet you look great😃

You are doing so well and it’s a great feeling being in the zone 😃 x

Day 110 and all is good! Wearing trousers and a top that were tight last year and they are very loose now...trousers are actually too big tbh so all is good in my world!
Hope you are all fine and dandy too! xxx

That’s fantastic jacci! You are doing brilliant 😃 that must feel so good.

Have a great day😃 x

Day 111 and I still find the weekends hard!! Went to McKays today and tried on a dress in size large from their Vera Moda collection and it was too tight across my bust and then tried on a McKays brand jumpsuit in an 18 and that was too tight across the hips! I don't go in there that often so will try them on again (if they are there) in a couple of weeks.
Mind you in my previous life that would have been enough to get me into Greggs to buy a sausage roll!
Happy weekend all! xxx

Day 112 and I weighed in today, 2lbs off the weight I was before my holiday so have finally lost just over two stones...the 14's are beckoning me...yay!!

Happy Sunday all!xxx

Day 115, I have been so busy this week I have had no time! All is good and looking forward to going to Wimbledon on Saturday! Hope all is going well for everyone! xxx

Back