JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

It would suit breakfast rather than dessert, It was very nice, light and fluffy, the pancake mix would be better for dessert, we have to try these things out for us to learn.

Jane x

I can't wait, I love omelettes and never considered doing a sweet one, I don't like them too sweet, actually prefer it to be tart if anything xx

Hi everyone late putting my menu up today went to the hospital today for my diabetes results, 1st one since started exercising it came back at 5.9 they are really pleased, this has come down nicely from 7.9, at one stage it went up to 11.4., it goes to show that eating healthy and exercising works.

Hope everyone is ok.

Jane x

Amazing hon, well done and yet another reason to promote healthy eating and exercise xx

My menu for today
Red Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
Peach, plums
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
Bacon and mushroom sandwich Hxb (bread)
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
3 egg omelette, ham and cheese Hxa with salad
Shape yogurt crumble 0.5syns
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Cottage pie, carrot and swede, brocolli, cauliflower.
potatoes topping Hxb
Tea

Dessert
Eton mess 2.5syns
0% total Greek yogurt
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
A 42g reduce fat cheese
B 2 x 400g ww bread
B 227g new potatoes

Alpine light 3 syns

Syns 8

img_5072_1.JPG
cottage pie

Morning Ladies
This is my menu for today, up bright and early, going to do my exercising then after a shower going for a mammogram never had it done before, but been told it hurts, which I am not looking forward to, hence the chilled lime mousse done last night ready for today desserts.

My menu for today
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Peach, plums
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
Oats so simple Hxb
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Jacket Potatoes with baked beans and salad
I Ryvita cracker break with quark, Hxb other half
Fresh fruit salad
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Steak, carrot and Swede, mushroom, onions, broccoli, cauliflower. Roast potatoes
Tea

Dessert
Chilled lime mousse 1 syn
0% total Greek yogurt
Tea

150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B Oats so simple and I Ryvita cracker bread

Treat
2 finger kit kat 5.5syns

Syns 8.5

mmmmmm your menu for today looks lovely ... great balance :)

Chilled Lime Mousse 1syn

2 x 11.5g sachets sugar free lemon and lime jelly crystals
Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
100g quark
1 tbsp sweetener
190g pot vanilla mullerlight yogurt
Candied lime zest and fat free natural fromage frais

Method
Pour 300ml of boiling water into a heatproof jug. Sprinkle the jelly crystals on top and stir well to dissolve. Stir in the lime zest and juice, Allow to cool slightly.

Place the quark, sweetener and yogurt in a bowl and beat together until smooth, Gradually beat in the cooled jelly mixture.

Transfer the mixture to the jug and pour into 4 individual glasses, Place in the fridge and leave for about 3-4 hours until just set.

To serve, remove from the fridge and decorate each mousse with a dollop of fromage frais or 0% Greek total yogurt.

This can be made the night before and be kept chilled in the fridge.

creamy-lime-mousse-R117618-l.jpg
Chilled lime mousse with fromage frais.

Chilled Lime Mousse 1syn

2 x 11.5g sachets sugar free lemon and lime jelly crystals
Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
100g quark
1 tbsp sweetener
190g pot vanilla mullerlight yogurt
Candied lime zest and fat free natural fromage frais

Method
Pour 300ml of boiling water into a heatproof jug. Sprinkle the jelly crystals on top and stir well to dissolve. Stir in the lime zest and juice, Allow to cool slightly.

Place the quark, sweetener and yogurt in a bowl and beat together until smooth, Gradually beat in the cooled jelly mixture.

Transfer the mixture to the jug and pour into 4 individual glasses, Place in the fridge and leave for about 3-4 hours until just set.

To serve, remove from the fridge and decorate each mousse with a dollop of fromage frais or 0% Greek total yogurt.

This can be made the night before and be kept chilled in the fridge.

creamy-lime-mousse-R117618-l.jpg
Chilled lime mousse with fromage frais.

Morning hun,
That sounds right up my street, Lime yum yum, nothing can make my mouth water as much as anything that's got Lime in it...I am going to make this now ready for tonight, hope that's time enough for it to chill
Good luck with the mammogram, I've never had one either, but I know my time is coming soon xx

Morning hun,
That sounds right up my street, Lime yum yum, nothing can make my mouth water as much as anything that's got Lime in it...I am going to make this now ready for tonight, hope that's time enough for it to chill
Good luck with the mammogram, I've never had one either, but I know my time is coming soon xx

Thanks Lily, when I was making this I thought of you, remembering how much you love limes, hope you like it, love the new photo, you deserve to win the national finals.

Jane x

Thank you hun, definitely going to Nationals next year, I don't qualify this year as I am more than 2 st away from goal, but next year I'm there lol
Oh and BTW, I just checked on Amazon for my sports active 2, says it's been despatched and delivery is between 25-30th (I don't like paying postage so opted for the superfree lol), I'm excited to get started on it xx

Last edited:
:wow: Jane, that Lime Mousse was to die for it was really heavenly :drool:...I could have eaten it all :eat:, but I decided not to be naughty :angel09:, but I promise I will be making it again before the weeks out and I may well use it on buffet night :eatdrink051:, so light so yummy, it didn't look as good as the one in your picture but I bet it tasted every bit as good lol :gimi:...thanks again for the recipe ;) xx :worthy:

:wow: Jane, that Lime Mousse was to die for it was really heavenly :drool:...I could have eaten it all :eat:, but I decided not to be naughty :angel09:, but I promise I will be making it again before the weeks out and I may well use it on buffet night :eatdrink051:, so light so yummy, it didn't look as good as the one in your picture but I bet it tasted every bit as good lol :gimi:...thanks again for the recipe ;) xx :worthy:

Wi in today lost 3.5lb and got som, :bliss:eek:nly 2.5lb to get my 2st sticker and club 10, tasters next week, going to make the lime mousse and the Eton mess, I just love sweet desserts.
Glad you love the lime mousse lily, :thankyou:I will look out some more desserts for you.

Jane x

JaneB said:
:thankyou: Jo, I am really chuffed, I still get nervous at wi incase I haven't lost, always close my eyes when I get weighed, then I open my eyes and look at my book.

Jane x

Aww you shouldn't be nervous-you are doing so well. I need to lose 7lbs to get back to my 2 stone award after my blip where I stopped eating when I was ill! I maintained this last week so hopefully I can start making in roads into the weight gain this week :) x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Nothing special for today's menu, wi today, just had my new kitchen appliances delivered, ready for my new kitchen starting in 4 weeks.
I will be exercising later on today, then checking on everyone’s diary.

My menu for today thur 25/08/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Peach, plums
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
baked beans, egg on toast Hxb
Fresh fruit salad
Tea

Dinner
1 pint of water
Loin Pork Steak, cauliflower, cabbage, Roast potatoes
Gravy (oxo cube)
Tea

Dessert
Mixed berry eton mess 2.5syn
0% total Greek yogurt
Tea

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 2 x 400g ww bread

Treat
Alpen light 3 syns

Syns 7.5

7.5/105

Last edited:
Aww you shouldn't be nervous-you are doing so well. I need to lose 7lbs to get back to my 2 stone award after my blip where I stopped eating when I was ill! I maintained this last week so hopefully I can start making in roads into the weight gain this week :) x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

You will definitely lose next week jo, I think it is hard to get back on track once you been ill, but you will do it, then there is no stopping you.

Jane x

Back