JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Hey sweetie, I feel terrible, poor Chris and I am moaning about a puney cold...I hope he feels better and does actually take it easy.:bighug: for you and a :bighug: for Chris too xxx
Take care my lovely friend :hug99: xxx

What was the outcome at the diabetes clinic? xxx

Poor Chris.

It must be so hard for both of you :hug99:

Sorry to hear things have been so hard for you and Chris. Hugs.

Had to just congratulate you on that lovely new shiney! And what a lovely shade of green it is, too.
Very deserved if I might say. ;)

Oh Jane I am so sorry to hear Chris had another bad turn :bighug: :bighug: hows things today? How did you get on re diabetes? xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey sweetie, I feel terrible, poor Chris and I am moaning about a puney cold...I hope he feels better and does actually take it easy.:bighug: for you and a :bighug: for Chris too xxx
Take care my lovely friend :hug99: xxx

What was the outcome at the diabetes clinic? xxx

:thankyou:, Chris is doing fine at the moment, still slightly swollen and in pain but a lot better than the other day, going to make an appointment again with the pain clinic, when he swells its not going down just getting bigger.

Went to the diabetes clinic got given the good news my blood count is normal stabled between 4 and 5, still have to take my 4 metformin tablets a day but they are pleased with me, they are saying now my cholesterol is 4.5 and they want it to be 4 they said my Dr can keep an eye on that, don't have to go back to the clinic for 7mths, told me to keep the good work up losing the weight and exercising.

Thank you for caring about Chris, he told me to tell you all :thankyou: that's very kind. :bighug:xx

Such good news about your blood sugar jane and your cholesterol. That's a non scale victory for sure :) your weight loss has done wonders for your health.

Hope the pain clinic will be able to find something that will make chris comfortable... Xx

Such good news about your blood sugar jane and your cholesterol. That's a non scale victory for sure :) your weight loss has done wonders for your health.

Hope the pain clinic will be able to find something that will make chris comfortable... Xx

Thanks Roziee, they were pleased with my weight loss and my blood levels they said the tablets are keeping it at bay and its unlikely I can come off the tablets, will have to be on them for life.:) xx

Chris is on the top level of pain killers, it’s the swelling that’s worrying him now it’s not going down and staying hard after each attack, so he wants to know why.

Morning Ladies, Chris is abit better today, said he wants to go out for an hour today to get him away from the 4 walls he keeps seeing, also he's going to buy me a new mobile phone hehe. xx

Positive for today Wed 1st Feb 2012
1) Feel happy today
2) Weighed myself on the wii said sts, but will wait till tomorrow wi
3) Thinking of taking a short break going to get some brochues
4) Think my minimins friends are really lovely, wouldn't know what to do without them. xx

Hey sweetie, how did wi go, or is that tonight? My head is pounding again, can't think straight.

Did you and Chris get to go out? and did you get your new mobile?

Take care my lovely and hope Chris is staying well :bighug: to you both :hug99: xxxx

Hey sweetie, how did wi go, or is that tonight? My head is pounding again, can't think straight.

Did you and Chris get to go out? and did you get your new mobile?

Take care my lovely and hope Chris is staying well :bighug: to you both :hug99: xxxx

Hi Lily, hope you are alot better,
we are both find, went out for a meal and a short drive did chris the world of good, yes he brought me a new mobile phone which I haven't put down since buying it, trying to get my head around it.
Put 0.5lb on, but been 100% since thursday. :bighug:xx

:bighug: hope Chris continues to improve huni. I hope you dont mind me asking but what is wrong with Chris? :bighug:

fab news on your bloods, fantastic :D sending you lots of :bighug: lovely lady xxxxxx

Hi Jackie, I have PM you regarding Chris hope you don't mind.
I am really pleased with my blood results they said I need to get my cholesterol down to 4 for 4.5. but overall I am very happy. :bighug: xx

Hope you're both ok :)

Hey sweetie, hope you and Chris are ok :hug99:
Sorry not been about been sick with ear infection, but feeling lots better now.
Come back hun, miss ya loads:bighug:
:fingerscrossed: for wi tonight :hug99:
Take care hun xxxx

Hey sweetie, hope you and Chris are ok :hug99:
Sorry not been about been sick with ear infection, but feeling lots better now.
Come back hun, miss ya loads:bighug:
:fingerscrossed: for wi tonight :hug99:
Take care hun xxxx

Sorry to hear that you had a ear infection lily, glad your feeling lots better.

Loss 2lb today really pleased, only need 1.5lb to get into the 15'stone mark, so next week look out.:bighug:xx

Janeeeeeeeee...

I keep on putting on weight... :( come and help meeeeeee

(hehe.. I hope you're okay my love) x

Roziee going to check your diary to see how you are getting on.:bighug: xx

32197_384364727110_534857110_4618343_8257392_n.jpg

I am so exited I have just made slimming world crips, didnt think they would work or ever give me what real crisp do. OMG i am so wrong they are wonderful and if part of the slimming world plan FREE on a Green Day or EE

Slice as many potatoes as required with a potato peeler so they are thin slices.
spray plenty of frylight onto a plate
place sliced potatoes onto the plate in a single layer
another squirt of frylight and salt to taste

put in microwave for 5 mins or keep adding another 30sec at a time onwards until potatoes are cooked and crisp

Easy peasy!!

Only problem is I need about 6 plate laods to satisfy my crisp addiction!!
Worth it though....they truely are like 'real' crisps

Hey sweetie, I have made the slimming world crisps and was told by my C they aren't syn free....the reason being that you are using the potatoes in a form other than they are meant to be used and therefore are likely to eat more than you would normally, so if you make the crips and enjoy them that's fine but you must syn the potatoes you use as if you were having them for a red day raw without their skins..sorry to be the bringer of bad news :cry: so that would be 4 syns per 100g, which is in fact still a lot better than the average bag of crisps and more too, an average bag is 25-30g but you must syn them :bighug:, although we did try and persuade him we were using the crisps as part of a meal and he wasn't having any of it lol
I must agree though they are delicious and actually a lot nicer than shop bought crisps, I love them sprinkled with Paprika, yummy xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Back