JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Morning Jane :D

I hope you and hubbie are feeling a lot better today :)

Hi Jane,
Hope you're having a good day and hubby is improving too....another day closer to the big day, I am as excited as you...can't wait to see the kitchen when it's done and some more of your wonderful creations.
catch you later xx

Afternoon to you both, we are both doing good, we are so excited about the kitchen especially me,:D hubby said I can have all new baking stuff colour co-coordinated of course:8855: red accessories, my kitchen will have black worktops, walnut units, stainless steel hob, oven, chimney hood and splash back, microwave, rotisserie and a stainless steel Fridge Freezer Hotpoint Quadrio FF4DX.
I have already started looking at new recipes which I am trying to adapt to sw, have to see how it goes. xx:)
int

Sounds wonderful, I am green with envy :giggle:, you deserve a beautiful kitchen to create those beautiful dishes that you do....hubby sounds lovely too...love the red and black, conjures images of very sexy food, cooked in a very sexy kitchen, by a very sexy lady, you're lucky hubby lol ;) xx

No baking today, too much to do today, kitchen nearly packed up ready for the builders and kitchen planners.

My menu for today Sunday 18/09/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Toast 5syns, 1 tsp apricot jam 1syn
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
3 Ryvita wholegrain crispbread Hxb
LF cottage cheese, ham, tomato, cucumber
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
Apple

Tea

Snack Lunch
1 pint of water
Celery and Bacon soup syn free
strawberries, pear
Tea

Late Dinner
2 pint of water
Chicken, Roast potatoes, runner beans, cauliflower, broccoli
Gravy oxo, 1 yorkshire pudding 2 syns
Tea

Dessert
Strawberries and jelly 0.5 syn
Greek 0% total yogurt
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)
Snack
3 Ryvita wholegrain crispbread Hxb other half
LF cottage cheese, ham, tomato, cucumber

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 6 Ryvita crispbread

Treats
Ryvita mini 4 syns
Alpen light 3 syns

Syns 17.5

41.5/105

Sounds wonderful, I am green with envy :giggle:, you deserve a beautiful kitchen to create those beautiful dishes that you do....hubby sounds lovely too...love the red and black, conjures images of very sexy food, cooked in a very sexy kitchen, by a very sexy lady, you're lucky hubby lol ;) xx

Thanks lily for those kinds words, hubby knows I love cooking he said I could have what I wanted in the kitchen its where I spend most of my time, the only thing I have not baked yet is bread that is going to be my first thing. xx

Oh I love baking bread and I am sure that was a big part of my weight downfall, could never resist it while it was hot...very yummy....don't actually eat much bread these days thank goodness lol xx

Oh I love baking bread and I am sure that was a big part of my weight downfall, could never resist it while it was hot...very yummy....don't actually eat much bread these days thank goodness lol xx

I know what you mean, I love bread and only have it at a weekend when the family come down a small warm 57g cob the smell yummy:drool:, hubby eats crusty cobs all the time and its very hard to resist but I do, the weight loss is more important.:) xx

My menu for today Monday 19/09/11
EE Day

Breakfast
1 pint of water
Shape 0% yogurt peach 0.5syn
Banana
Tea

Mid morning after exercising
1 pint of water
2 Ryvita fruit crunch Hxb
Banana, strawberries.
1 tsp chocolate spread 1.5 syns
1 tsp of reduce apricot jam 1 syn
Tea

Late Lunch
1 pint of water
Celery and Bacon soup syn free
strawberries, apple
Tea

Late Dinner
2 pint of water
Salmon, Jacket Potato, LF cottage cheese, pineapple, salad
Tea

Dessert
Yesterday jelly, strawberries, 0% total Greek yogurt
Tea

Nibbling on fruit throughout the day.

Supper night time drink with chocolate fix
150ml Cappuccino with 16g diary milk chocolate grated on top 1.5syns, Hubbys speciality, milk from allowance (A choice)

Hx’s

A 350ml skim milk
B 2 Ryvita fruit crunch

Treats
Alpen light 3 syns

Syns 8.5

50/105

Hey hun,
Love the menu, love the sound of the bacon and celery soup would love that recipe, 2 of my favourite foods in a soup sounds heaven .
Hope you're having a great day xx

Celery and Bacon Soup syn free

1 bunch of celery
3-4 slices of bacon
1 chicken stock in a pint of water
Salt and pepper
Mixed herbs
125ml skim milk optional makes it creamy

Bring your water with the stock cube to boiling point, add the celery, bacon, herbs, salt and pepper in the pan, you can fry the bacon first with fry light to brown it off (optional), then turn down to simmer till celery is soft, turn off heat let it go cold, blend the lot in a blender add the milk, then return to the heat or store in a container.

You can had Pumpkin aswell to the soup.

Afternoon to you both, we are both doing good, we are so excited about the kitchen especially me,:D hubby said I can have all new baking stuff colour co-coordinated of course:8855: red accessories, my kitchen will have black worktops, walnut units, stainless steel hob, oven, chimney hood and splash back, microwave, rotisserie and a stainless steel Fridge Freezer Hotpoint Quadrio FF4DX.
I have already started looking at new recipes which I am trying to adapt to sw, have to see how it goes. xx:)
int

I don't know about envious I am literally drooling :8855: omg how I would love a new kitchen,mine is soooooooooooooooooo awful. I keep saying by the time we can afford to do it mine awful teak 1960s scrieber one will be back in fashion :8855:

I can't wait to see your new kitchen and I'm actually really excited for you :D

Glad you are feeling much better (you and hubby)

loadsa love
jackie
xxxxxxxx

Hi Jane, hope you and hubby are ok, not seen you about today, missing you ...take care Lily xxx

Morning Jane, you're big day today, hope all goes well and you get back on here and show us your gorgeous creations again soon.
Hope you and hubby are well, miss you xxxx

It's good to see you back sweetie, Congratulations on your 2.5st shiny amazing woman :winner:...look forward to seeing your before and after pictures of the kitchen and can't wait till you're busy making your wonderful recipes again too, make sure you get some rest though hun ...take care speak soon xxxx

Hi Jane, hope you and hubby are ok, not seen you about today, missing you ...take care Lily xxx

I was just thinking that :bighug: hope all okay sweetie. I am so behind with diaries and I am sorry xxxxxxx

Janeeeee.. where are you? Hope you're both okay. :)

:thankyouthankyou: ladies, the last few days have been hectic had to move all our small kitchen appliances into our bedroom and a very small room we use as a cupboard also some furniture from the lounge, our kitchen/diner is open plan from the lounge, on top of that I have a stinking cold.:sigh:
The builders came today at 8am been up since 5am with excitement, they ripped everything out, left now with an empty shell, plaster off the walls and bare pipe work, what a mess they made, never seen so many builders popping in and out :8855:, and made so many cups of tea today :coffee:, the electricians are here tomorrow then the plumber’s the day after. The old kitchen was higgledy-piggledy a bit of a botch, really awful that’s why I can’t wait for my new kitchen, I took some before pictures which I will put on later, will keep you all posted.

Got weighed today lost 2lb got my 2.5st sticker, don’t know about next week :scale: will be living off microwave meals:yuk:

Jane xxx

Last edited:
It's good to see you back sweetie, Congratulations on your 2.5st shiny amazing woman :winner:...look forward to seeing your before and after pictures of the kitchen and can't wait till you're busy making your wonderful recipes again too, make sure you get some rest though hun ...take care speak soon xxxx

Thanks for those kinds words lily, I will be putting before and after photos on later, hope to sleep abit better tonight, will keep you posted on the progress xx

Morning Jane, hope you and hubby are well xx
How's the kitchen coming along...can almost smell and taste your food cooking as we speak lol :drool:
Have a fab day hun, if anyone can make microwave meals work for them, I know you can.;)
Have a great day hun, speak soon xxx

Hi Jane, hope you and hubby are ok and the kitchen is coming along nicely, miss ya loads speak soon xxx

Back