JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Having a really bad food day today just can't stop eating the wrong food, got up at 7am and not stopped eating so far I have had:-:booboo:
Rice Krispies 6
Hifi Light bar 3
2 Choc Biscuits 8
mighty light crisp 6
Cadbury mini bar 5.5

2 x 800g bread B's
1 x cheese slice A
1 x milk A

4 slices of ham

Looks like I am on a red day to try and pull it back syns so far is 28.5

Dinner for tonight
Chicken salad
mullerlight yogurt

The only thing I can put it down to is my monthly's even thou I don't have them, I know what I am doing but just can't seen to stop eating, its if I need something sweet and the wrong food.:busted: x

Jane. You need to stop this now
We all have days like this, but mines normally after I've been weighed.
Pull it back now. Get everything you can see and put it away where you can't see it. It may help. Then just pull back on syns tommorow. X x

Jane. You need to stop this now
We all have days like this, but mines normally after I've been weighed.
Pull it back now. Get everything you can see and put it away where you can't see it. It may help. Then just pull back on syns tommorow. X x

Thanks heather had a asda shop delivered just now got all my fruit and yogurts stocked up, feel abit sick now all sugared out, had plenty of water I'm going to take dog out and clear my head and start over tonight and have plenty of speed food tomorrow xx

Both hubby and myself both feel like crap today, I haven't stopped over the weekend sorting everything out and moving stuff into my little room, while my son and me moved things about hubby kept our grandson entertained but paying for it now yesterday and today, think that's why I have eat so much wrong things today, feel tired, aching and just can't be bothered with anything today.

Got my fruit chopped up ready for tomorrow and stuff for my soups and quiches prepared.
Going to draw a line under today and start again tomorrow. xx

Back to 100% on plan got yesterday out of my system

food so far today

Breakfast
35g muesli hxb
fat free nat greek yogurt
grapes and banana

Lunch
Bacon, mushroom, egg, tomato
shape 0% yogurt
melon

Dinner
Homemade ham and veg soup
choc cake in a cup 2syns topped with fat free nat greek yogurt

Supper
Milky coffee A choice
curly wurly 6

will update later if different

Oooh I forgot about curly wurlies! Must get some in. Hope you're feeling better today Jane. x

Hi Hazel I am back to plan I put the other day down to a blip back to normal thanks, curly wurlys are my treat at 9pm with a milky coffee that's my me time for the night well about an hour lol. xx

Morning food for today

Breakfast
tea with alpine light bar hxb
activia yogurt

Lunch
homemade soup ? don't know which type yet will fill in later
shape yogurt

Hi ladies loss 2lb today got my 1stone award really pleased going to have a Chinese tonight on plan to celebrate xx

Food for today

Breakfast
Pear with fruitie tea

Lunch
Homemade mushroom soup
57g bap hxb
ham salad

Dinner
Think I'm going to have
Chicken mushroom and boil rice 5.5 syns

will up date later

Woohooo!!! Well done Jane! Great losses. Hope you enjoy your chinese tonight. I forgot to make the soup! Will def make it at weekend. xx

Well done Jane. Your doing really well x x

Thanks ladies really pleased another 2 beads goes on my necklace, the time I've finish I should have a lovely long necklace to wear. xx
Haven't had a Chinese for a long time so hubby's treating me only because he wants one. lol xx

Back