JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Well Chinese was a disaster, we ordered chicken mushroom and boiled rice and the chicken wasn't cooked properly :argh:eek:nly had the mushrooms and rice but left most of that, the chicken kept putting us off, I know why we haven't had a take away for a very long time and I think it will be the same again, next time I will do something special that we both like, even with some lovely treats.:candledinner: xx

I decided to make myself a necklace with some lovely beads, but my hubby said to keep me motivated why don't I make it with every pound I lose from sw, so every time I lose a 1lb I put a bead on my necklace, I have 14 beads on it, at moment, I have different ones for 1lbs loss, different ones for half stones awards and different wants for stone awards, so when I finally reach my target, I will have a lovely necklace I can wear and it will remind me of how much weight I have lost, my children always ask every week how many more beads are on the necklace also when my grandchildren come and visit they also check and count and see if it has gone up since they last saw it, so its a family thing, I have to finish and see it to the end. xx

I will take a photo and upload it on later xx

Last edited:
I really need help,I just started SW online, and like any enthusiastic dieter I tried to google as much info as I could on this diet...minimins has always come up in my google search and it seems to be the most helpful..so I joined after three weeks of reading very interesting posts.

please forgive me if I'm doing this whole blog thing wrong and hijacking your thread, please tell me what to do if I am writing in the wrong place and annoying everyone as a result.

my question to hopefully some experienced SW dieters is this...I have most my meals at night, and I usually have three or four servings of dinners, I will write a short food diary, and hopefully you can tell me if I'm being a pig and a busing this whole free food idea. I don't know if I lost weight in these three weeks as I did not record my start weight..I think possibly a pound in three weeks, but that's optimistic because the scales seem to return to start weight when I eat.

up until 12 pm I have
2 fruit, cup of coffe with small dash of skimmed milk, and plain pasta or rise with some sweetcorn, I work in a nursery and the its just a small snack not a lunch ( to give you an idea of how small the lunch is..two year olds have more than me)

3pm
i come back from nursery and this is where the serious binges on free foods start to party.

i have some more fruit, blackberries, grapes, melon..about a bowl of all this not more.
half a can of sweetcorn with half a can of baked beans...some lettuce, mange tout, spring onions, two medium potatoes with total 0% fat.

5 pm

coffee with small dash of almond milk light. With two weetabix cereal biscuits.
I snack on the remainder of baked beans and sweetcorn that I left.

7 pm
salmon with soya sauce and noodles. And salad

8-9pm
some sort of veg soul with noodles, only chicken stock added

10pm
alpen light bar and some more fruit and a weight watchers 0% fat flavoured yogurt.

i always feel stuffed but still munch away just for fun..I'd say I drink roughly 1.5L liquids..including coffee, and Ribena light. For exercise I walk around after work for two hours ( but nothing that resembles exercise just walking around in shopping centre) I buy lots of veg and carry home heavy bags of food every other day)

for my HE I have 2 weetabix cereals, and 300 ml of almond milk light (I read on minimins that is the quantity allowed for HE)

For my syns I have alpen bar - roughly 3 syns, and maybe a teaspoon of honey in my cereal -2 sysy

i don't think I'm losing and always feeling full, I'm not sure if I'm over eating, because I'm always used to starvation diets like Cambridge diet which involves shakes only.

should I be more strict because I don't think my weight is shifting.

You've written your post in someone's diary so only a limited number of people will see if.

Cut the text and go to the main slimming world forum and post there as a brand new thread- you will get more audience that way.

You've written your post in someone's diary so only a limited number of people will see if.

Cut the text and go to the main slimming world forum and post there as a brand new thread- you will get more audience that way.

Thanks Roziee for helping me out, I wouldn't know where to start with the post right away, going to see if martinaslim has found a new thread to help her out xx

Last edited:
Yesterday food menu

Breakfast
35g muesli hxb with fat free greek yogurt topped with banana

Lunch
Homemade celery and sweetcorn soup
shape yogurt

Dinner
Jacket potato, salad, sweetcorn and gammon
1 laughing cow light 1syn
activia yogurt

supper
milky coffee A
1 Cadbury mini bar 5.5
Hifi light bar 3

Todays food menu

Breakfast
57g bap with bacon and Scrambled egg

Lunch
Homemade tomato and red pepper soup

Dinner
Liver, mushrooms and onions
mashed potatoes
broc and cauli

supper
milky coffee

update later

Wow I love your necklace idea, I have loads of beads, used to make bead necklaces myself, I'm going to start one too!
your food diary looks like a size zero model...do you have late amounts?

The beads on the necklace is such a wonderful idea, and very nice that the whole family is interested and checks it :)

I love muesli, but 35g just isn't enough lol

Food looking great still jane. Well done my love x

Thanks Rozie I normally sprinkle it on top of my fat free yogurt and banana. xx

Wow I love your necklace idea, I have loads of beads, used to make bead necklaces myself, I'm going to start one too!
your food diary looks like a size zero model...do you have late amounts?

You should start up doing yourself a necklace with your beads pick the nicest beads you have and put them on when you start losing the pounds and watch it grow, its the nicest feeling and you will have all your friends and family to show it off to.

My portion sizes are small like I x small potato and 1x piece of chicken etc, I also don't eat late at night only a milky coffee and a alpine light or hifi light bar at 9pm which I look forward to. xx

The beads on the necklace is such a wonderful idea, and very nice that the whole family is interested and checks it :)

Thank you panni I love making my necklace and its one way all the family know how much I am losing and keeping an eye on me, they are all willing me on. xx

Having a lazy day today just plodding around doing nothing.

Food for today

Breakfast
35g muesli topped with fat free yogurt and banana

Lunch
Homemade tomato and red pepper soup 2 thin ryvita's 3
activia yogurt

Dinner
Chicken wrapped in bacon
Broc and cauli and carrots
sw roasties
gravy made with oxo

Supper
Milky coffee
Hifi light bar 3

Snacks
Pear, apple and curly wurly 6

12syns

Hi Guys starting on a new campaign red days through the week and weekends EE days

1st day of Red day today

Food for today

A skim milk
A skim milk
B 35g muesli
B 2 Ryvita's

Breakfast
35g muesli topped with fat free greek yogurt and banana and grapes

Lunch
Homemade cabbage soup
activia yogurt

Dinner