JANE'S DIARY

Hiya Jane

Just looked back through your daily food menus and wondered

is the mackerel in oil or sauce? cut back on the ham/processed meats, up your water maybe?

also are you "regular" sorry if TMI but constipation could cause the appearence of stall

also you do a lot of exercise, sometimes your body can go into starvation if you're not taking in enough calories - so worth keeping an eye on your intakes on something like fitness pal.

the exercise in itself could cause muscle gain which is great for your metabolism, but weighs more than fat, so although you'd be getting leaner and fitter/healthier the scales wouldn't show as much loss

could do with keeping track of body fat % too if you can...take regular measurements - I know a lot of the girls on here don't weigh and go by how clothes are getting looser in certain areas...

sorry for the rambling post...gotta be quick today :)

Sarah x

ps. a loss is a loss and it's definitely a step in the right direction xx

hi sarah,

i have the makerel in tom sauce but you are allowed it, does say so in the book, but ive managed to find some tins in brine so i will change that this week, and yes ive lost 2% body fat in 2 weeks so i suppose its not all bad, i know a few people who put on or sts the 1st week of cruise, so im going to forget about it, and carry on and hopefully will come off next week...iam quite bloated, trouble is i have the depo injection so i dont have totm but i think i still get the symtoms of it if that makes sense so maybe its that too, xx

yeah the totm thing makes a lot of sense,

I recall someone saying that the citric acid in canned tomatoes (including mackerel) could cause a stall... same as the problem with a lot of diet fizzy drinks they too contain citric...so worth sticking to the brine - but then be concious of the salt content (up your water) x

thank you sarah, im going to knock the ham on the head this week aswell maybe that could be stalling me too, i drink lots of water really but will try and drink more xx

Your menus look great - normally I'd be saying up your protein - but can't see where you'd do it :)...think it is just a case of body thinking "wtf" :) and hanging on to everything.

Which pattern are you following?...I'm doing pp/pv alternating days - seems to be working so far x

well im doing 4 pp and 3 pv this week , because ive got that party tonight and there will be food , but ive got nothing going on next weekend so i think i will do a 1+1 next week see if that makes a difference.x

Back