JANE'S DIARY

maddy1

Hi,
well this is my first diary post, starting attack today (28/11/11),
really excited ,
little about me, im 41 years old live in bedworth just outside coventry, im single at the moment , live with my mad jack russell maddy..and hoping to lose some weight before xmas,
heres my first days menu, i would welcome any help if you see i have done something wrong.

Bf : Scrambled egg and slice of ham

lunch : Tin of tuna and some prawns

dinner : Chicken and tuna steak

supper : Galette with a bit of 0 greek yog and a sprinkling of cinnamon

skimmed milk for tea and coffee

hope you all have a good day ..and heres hoping my first day on attack is my first day to a happier and healthier life .xx:553:

Oops forgot to say,

will be walking the dog after work, then i will be doing my workout on the wii, im on a 9 week programme so that will get my exercise in its about 35-40 mins long .xx

Good luck Maddy! I'm starting my healthy eating schedule today, i'm going to break that Monday Blues curse! Onwards and upwards and light as a feather by Xmas - fingers crossed! :)

Motivation is the key. Stay motivated by motivating others and receiving motivation...Have a lovely day :)

Welcome to dukan I'm so glad I started at the end of august as I've never felt better :D

thank you everyone,
well ive finally sat down after a long day, done my exercise, had my dinner of tuna and chicken, then i had my galette for dessert, with greek yog and cinnamon, it was delicious ,feeling very full and very satisfied that my first day has gone well .
x

hi Jane, well done on your first day - the first few are the hardest & then it gets easier, I promise :) I have a mad Jack Russell too - he loves this diet when he gets my meaty leftovers!! what's the 9-week workout programme that you're doing on the wii? sounds interesting! good luck x

Hi Jane well done and good luck it's so easy when you get into it I love it xxx

Morning everyone,

well day 2 of my attack, my first day went fab !!!..

Bf : Scrambled egg and ham

lunch : Tuna and prawns

dinner: Lots of chicken lol

dessert : Galette with lovely 0 yog and cinnamon

feeling great today, bit of a headache but i expected that, and lost
1.4 lb this morning which im really happy about

fao lorly pop, the 9 week programme for the wii is the ea active personal trainer 2...its a great workout works your whole body , im on my 4 th week ( i think) , and my bum has toned up amazingly good, which is fab for me as my bum is quite big ha ha, give it a go, it definitely keeps you motivated you do it 4 times a week and there are 3 phases on it , im on phase 2 at the minute, and boy its getting harder and harder but can defintely feel its working .xx

have a great day everyone .xx

Ive just set up my Wii again after its year long holiday boxed up in the loft so i'm going to look into the EA personal trainer if you said its working wonders then its gotta be worth it :)

Hi hannah,

yeah its really good , i think it was £12 , but off amazon, and you get the wrist and leg heart monitors and the stretchy band thing to work arms etc all included, so thought it was a good price, definitely seems to be working for me x

Good morning everyone day 3 of attack
LOST ANOTHER 1LB THIS MORNING SO THAT 2.4LB SO FAR REALLY HAPPY !!!

feel really good this morning, no headache, feeling really alive, felt quite sleepy yesterday,

bf : Scrambled egg and ham

lunch and dinner undecided yet as i have hospital appointment at 12 , then i will be going shopping after work, so i will decide later,
skimmed milk for tea and coffee
and exercise later will be walking the dog for half hour
then ive got a date tonight whoo hoo so wish me luck everyone ha ha

have a great day xx

Last edited:
Hi Maddy1

I am on the same day of attack as you and almost exactly the same start weight. Sounds like you are doing really well. I found yesterday really difficult and was quite sleepy and lacked any energy. I weighed in this morning and have also lost between 2 and 3 pounds (don't have digital scales so hard to be exact!)

I am feeling quite hungry at the minute but am out and about today so hoping I forget all about it!

yeah i think day 2 really hits you like a brick, felt really tired yesterday but today i feel fine , if your hungry eat .xx

well after an afternoon of shopping i finally made some lunch , well basically i just grabbed meat meat and more meat been eating on the go all afternoon, but i havent gone off track,

ive had my galette with oatbran about 20 mins ago, and feel pretty satisfied, im doing attack for 5 days as i want to eventually lose over 20lb , but im just giving myself the first goal of 11lb first , that will get me to 12 stone then hopefully i will progress from there.
Had another good day today, have felt really up beat and not tired at all , and the headaches have gone, so to do the attack for 5 days i think i will manage it ok, but im sure when saturday comes i will welcome some greenery on my plate and some lovely tomatoes,yum yum,

hope everyone has had a good day .xx

Back