JANE'S DIARY

Morning everyone,

well day 4 on attack, and i feel good lost another 1.2lb this morning so that takes me to 3.6lb in 3 days so im a very happy girl,

bf : Mackerel

lunch: Ham and chicken

dinner: Chicken and tuna

supper : Galette with 0% greek yog and cinnamon.

Exercise : Walking dog then doing my wii workout tonight

have a good everyone /xx

skimmed milk for tea /coffee

last day of attack !!!

morning everyone , this is my 5 th day on attack, and my last day,
going to buy some lovely salad leaves and tomatoes today ready for tomorrow, im soooo looking forward to some salad and veg,

bf = SCRAMBLED EGG HAM

LUNCH = CHICKEN, HAM

DINNER = FISH

SUPPER = GALETTE

SKIMMED MILK FOR TEA AND COFFEE

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE .XX

Well done Maddy1. This is my last day of attack aswell. Found day 4 much each and today is going well so far. Did jump on the scales this morning and have lost 5lbs so pleased with that and hope for another little loss today but will be happy if i don't and just sts. Enjoy your salad tomorrow

Hi kat, well done on your loss, ive lost 3.6lb so far , i stayed the same this morning, but im still really happy with my loss so far..and feel great, yes im so looking forward to salad, ha ha, who would of thought we would ever say that ha ha !!! Xx

Forgot to add I put a couple of drops of vanilla extract in the cookie.

I haven't made a galette yet or the muffins only had the cookie. Hope you like it and don't feel it was a waste of your oat bran!

well my 5 day attack is over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have lost 4.8 lb

i cant believe it , im soooooo happy , really enjoyed the week , but looking forward to having some salad and vegetables today , got a party tonight (booze) hoping not to undue all my hard work...not sure of my menu today , going to see what i fancy having a bit later on, but

bf : scrambled egg and mushrooms

lunch and dinner to be decided !!

hope you all have a great day ,
and thank you for all the support ive had on my first week ladies and gents .xxxx

Well done on your loss x if I were you I'd avoid the booze as the hangovers on dukan are terrible lol

ha ha thanks ellie, yes i think im only going to have a few tonight, i havent drank for a few weeks anyway, due to saving for xmas etc, so i think i will be drunk after 2 drinks lol x

When I have a drink I stuck to just a couple of measures of spirits and add plenty. Diet coke to make them last

well ive started the cruise phase at last, oh my life didnt know how much i had missed salad and vegetables till i had them , they tasted lovely !!!..
went to a party last night had a few booze drinks (oops), but im straight back on plan today, even tho i could of really had some junk food, ( after booze night out cravings lol ), but i didnt give in..ive stuck to the plan so im really happy with myself..

had:

bf = scrambled egg and lean bacon

lunch : chicken and vegetables

dinner : mackerel fillets and salad (yummy )

supper : galette with 0 yog and cinnamon...

---------------------------------------------------------

monday 5th dec menu pp day

bf : scrambled egg and ham

lunch : chicken and ff yoghurt

dinner : tuna steak and haddock

supper : galette 0 yog and cinnamon

skimmed milk for tea and coffee

exercise : wii workout and walk the dog

xx

Hey

Well done for sticking to the plan over the weekend (you did better than me, i cheated at the wedding) Hope you enjoyed the party and have a good week on cruise.

I am going to do a couple of PP days to lose the added weight from my wedding eating but am feeling really focused and jumped straight back on the dukan wagon Sunday morning.

hi kat, glad the wedding went ok, yes think we both cheated a little, but we got back on plan so thats good...felt really guilty yesterday after having all that booze saturday night , and also i didnt want to undo all the hard work from last week, but back on plan 100%

onwards and downwards lol xx

tuesday 6th dec menu pv day

bf : scrambled egg and ham

lunch : tuna and salad , ff yoghurt

dinner : chilli mince and butternut squash wedges

supper : galette with 0% yog and cinnamon

exercise : walk the dog and workout on the wii

xx

wednesday 7th dec menu pp day

bf : mini tuna quiche

lunch : chicken and mackerel

dinner : steak and tuna

supper : galette with 0% yog and cinnamon

skimmed milk for tea and coffee

exercise : walk the dog

One suggestion might be to move your supper to your breakfast, as the oatbran swells when we drink with it, so is a useful thing to have to stave off hunger during the day. It would beef up your breakfast a little too, which is rather light. (If, like me, no time to make galettes fresh in the morning, either make in advance (they freeze well too) or perhaps have a go at muffins. I make 12 at a time (4 days' worth) and they too freeze well and are useful when on the move.

Just an idea ;)

thanks maintainer, i made the quiches last night so wanted to bring some to work for bf i forgot to say ive got a ff yoghurt to eat for bf too ...yes i might try your idea with the galette for breakfast because i do tend to 2 or 3 galettes at a time anyway, so didnt think of bringing them for breakfast , thank you .xx

oh yes and im going to try and make the muffins, i bought a 12 hole muffin tray yesterday so going to make some at the weekend x

thursday menu pp

BF : MINI TUNA QUICHE AND HAM

LUNCH : CHICKEN AND MACKEREL FF YOG

DINNER : STEAK AND FISH

SUPPER : GALETTE WITH 0% YOG AND CINNAMON

SKIMMED MILK FOR TEA AND COFFEE

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE X

Back