JANUARY CHALLENGE - New Year, New you!

Same as myself Maria, a second timer. And I also find this time much much harder than first time. I lost 6st 10lbs in 16 weeks with this 4 years ago. Starting this year I was... 10 stone heavier. I'd had a baby before even getting to refers andwhen I say it snowballed out of control!! :(
The only thing is this diet gives such fast results. If u can stick it out at all its amazing. As u know.
For motivation, I'd draw up a chart and watch the graph go downwarfs each week. Take pics and track ur measurements which is great if u have a slow week, the inch loss is always evident.
Try not to dwell on long-term goals but take it a day at a time. Make small daily goals.
I know its so so hard this time. For me, the sheer novelty and amazement at the weekly losses were enough to stay on track. I was working full time and young free and single. This time I'm at stay at home mom and can't go to bed when I feel like it or sit down and read abook. So I do struggle. But im just fed up now and want to enjoy life. I'm so miserable I stay in my pjs too much!!! So I readyfor change, trying my hardest now like yourself.
U can do this Maria. U did it before. Give it ur all and ul get there in no time. U deserve it. Xx

By the way, pat yourself on the back. U have as good as completed day1. One goal achieved! X

Thanks x the scary thing about lipotrim is yes it fives fast results but I don't think I've met or heard one person who has lost the weight and kept it off x I have lots of stretch marks on my stomach from the weight I've lost and put on again x

Well to be honest if I'd 3-4 stone to lose I'd prob wouldn't choose this. But I've 4 times that and everynight wonder if I'll wake up on the morning. U know? I'm desperate.
In saying that, I know someone who lost 13 stone with it and is now a dietitian!!! Never put it back on and completely changed her life! That's unreal isn't it. If she can have it why can't we?
U can do Pilates or yoga or light weights to tone up as u go. X

Before I got to refeed* not refers

2lbs off for me today, which makes me "obese" and not "severely obese" :) x

Woo hoo!!! Only obese! Ur so lucky!!!!!!! That's brilliant, well done yeye. X

Well done Yeye,

You have come so far.
What a great lose.
Regard
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi,
i do power walks on the treadmill, or outside. do it for about 90/120mintues. i have a polar rs300x with a footpod. excellent piece of tech, recommend 100%
A power walk at 60/70 % heart rate burns about 1100 calories in 2 hours! no pain on the knees, but i always make sure i take a 2 litre bottle of water with me, and i get through it too! :)

Last edited:
Well done Yeye!! That's fantastic x x x

Thanx guys n dolls :) x

Hello BusyMum, please add 2lb for me this week. thank you.
Good luck with your weigh in today x

I can't quite believe it, 9lbs off for me this week :D

Well done newgirl and nic! X x

-6 lbs for me this week. Thanks busymum. I've my own weightloss challenge chart made out for the next 12 mths. January achieved :)
Best of luck to everyone this week. X

wow totes.lipo, another amazing loss this week. let me be the first to acknowledge it ur doing great. i am so inspired by you as we are of a similar weight and look at u, 3 weeks in and over 2 stone lost. thats a massive achievement. i started today, i hope i can follow ur lead. x ella

Hi all and Busy Mum,

I have had a disappointing week this week,
It's my TOTM and I have not lost any weight this week.
It seems that the closer I am coming to my goal the harder it's becoming.
It's my fault I have been picking on nuts and some protein.
I hope to continue with the 100% from now onwards(blush)
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi all and Busy Mum,

I have had a disappointing week this week,
It's my TOTM and I have not lost any weight this week.
It seems that the closer I am coming to my goal the harder it's becoming.
It's my fault I have been picking on nuts and some protein.
I hope to continue with the 100% from now onwards(blush)
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Hopefully next week you'll have a big loss to make up for it. You are doing really well to get so close to goal.

keep going x

Hey MissPiggy

Keep going, you'll lose again next week. TOTM is always a tough one x x x

Thank you Nic 1559 and Teapot,

I just need to get a grip and move on.
Roll on next week.
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi BusyMum

Please could you add 4.5lbs for me this week. Many thanks x

Back