JANUARY CHALLENGE - New Year, New you!

sorry i had visitors didnt get a chance to comment here!! last weeks loss was 3lbs anyway. that rounds up january. now on to feb...

wow totes.lipo, another amazing loss this week. let me be the first to acknowledge it ur doing great. i am so inspired by you as we are of a similar weight and look at u, 3 weeks in and over 2 stone lost. thats a massive achievement. i started today, i hope i can follow ur lead. x ella

thats prob the nicest...and most formal... thing u have ever said to me in ur 15 year friendship!!! thanks. this will make u laugh/// remember the time u ordered the vibroplates thinking we would be great and start off a new diet plan. then it arrived and we were both bigger than its weight limit!!! we ate a load of crisps then. hahahahahahahahahaha. i think we can pull that machine out again now. cant we???? had u a better day yesterday? dont give up xxx text u later

The challenge has now ended. Well done to all who took part. An incredible 271.89lbs (19st 5.89lbs) was lost by 19 different people!!
Special congratulations to the following who achieved their pledges:-

BIGTsmallt :D
Nic1559 :D
Teapot :D
totes.lipo :D
Yeye :D

Hey Busymum, you're back!

Are you ok? We've missed you x x x

Thanx BM hope ur okay! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks busy mum for doing the challenge

Thanks Busy Mum, hope you are well. Xx