JANUARY CHALLENGE - New Year, New you!

@busy mum.....okie dokie x x

Still alive after day 2..... heading to bed shortly as Im up early to go to Bikram and then see a client!

Tired but not hungry and thankfully not back to work until Sunday!

hi busy mum id also like to join in please i pledge to lose 20lbs this month fingers crossed xxxx

thanx teapot for the info awwww really appreciated xxxx

Well done Natalia, 3lbs is a great start to the new year, bet you're pleased with that result!

Best of luck for next week, I'm sure you'll do great :)

Hi everybody i started today my pleage is 21lb and weigh day Thursday :)

Welcome to the challenge bumblebee1988. Best of luck for your first week.

hi busy mum id also like to join in please i pledge to lose 20lbs this month fingers crossed xxxx

thanx teapot for the info awwww really appreciated xxxx

Welcome to the challenge bmgirl. Best of luck!

2lbs loss for me this week. A bit dissappointed but hey ho it's going the right way!

2lbs loss for me this week. A bit dissappointed but hey ho it's going the right way!

Well done BusyMum on the loss. You've probably lost more in inches this week x x x

Hey BM, not going to lie to you, I don't do that but I do understand your disappointment and nothing anyone can say will make that 2lb feel any better. BUT come next week when you weigh in and you add up the 2lb from this week and whatever you lose next week, you will be much happier, take it from somebody who understands how you feel!!!! So despite it not being that much, I still think that you deserve a BIG WELL DONE for your 2lb loss and hope next week is a better result for you. xxxx

Well done BusyMum on the loss. You've probably lost more in inches this week x x x

Hey BM, not going to lie to you, I don't do that but I do understand your disappointment and nothing anyone can say will make that 2lb feel any better. BUT come next week when you weigh in and you add up the 2lb from this week and whatever you lose next week, you will be much happier, take it from somebody who understands how you feel!!!! So despite it not being that much, I still think that you deserve a BIG WELL DONE for your 2lb loss and hope next week is a better result for you. xxxx

Thank you ladies. Roll on next weigh day!

Well done Busy Mum,

2lbs is seen as a small lose , however it's much better than a gain.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another person here to try again. I picked up my packs today and I am hoping cut carbs and real meals gradually this week. The poor pharmacist actually apologised when he told me that to be a healthy BMI I need to lose half my body weight - I did tell him it wasn't his fault! Anyway, if it is OK to join I'd like to set myself a 18lb goal for the month. My weigh day is Friday.
Good luck everyone.

Nic

Well done Busy Mum,

2lbs is seen as a small lose , however it's much better than a gain.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Miss Piggy. How are you getting on?

Another person here to try again. I picked up my packs today and I am hoping cut carbs and real meals gradually this week. The poor pharmacist actually apologised when he told me that to be a healthy BMI I need to lose half my body weight - I did tell him it wasn't his fault! Anyway, if it is OK to join I'd like to set myself a 18lb goal for the month. My weigh day is Friday.
Good luck everyone.

Nic

Welcome to the challenge Nic. I also needed to lose over half my body weight when I first started. It can feel quite daunting and never ending at times but it can be done. By July you can have blasted away a huge chunk of fat and enjoy a fantastic summer. Best wishes for your first week.

3.19lb for me this week. Was hoping my first January weigh in will be more generous but never mind, lets hope next one will be better.

Back