JANUARY CHALLENGE - New Year, New you!

Wow Ladies Fantastic first losses well done !!! Roll on Week two !! :D

Well done Auxie and Needtobeskinny!!!! Fantastic starts to your journeys. Brilliant!!!! :)

WOW Ladies & Gentlemen, such brilliant losses.

Needtobeskinny, 12lbs in your first week is just awesome, you must be absolutely over the moon. Such a great boost to take you into week 2 where hopefully it should get a little easier for you. Best of luck.

Auxie, 16lbs is just unbelievable, well done to you too. It's like the Biggest Loser but online!!! How totally amazing is that weight loss after just 1 week. How are you finding the diet? I'm presuming with your height that you're male??? and as such, will have only 2 shakes per day. Best of luck for the next week, hopefully if will get easier for you too.

Hi teapot ,

Big well done on your weight lose,
And Nina.
Bmgirl thank you for your kind words .
I don't know what's wrong with me , I have started to pick on food here and there.
Just protein and vegetables .
I have put a stop to it now , I am hoping to stay 100%. I am so close to the 11stn plus mark its killing me that I am letting myself down.
I am hoping for a good lose this week , however the scales were not kind this morning .
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ms. R. That's correct, makes it easier to consume at a regular timeframe everyday. Im rather enjoying the diet now, hopefully it'll continue to fall off, considering ive more to lose than the average user. =)

I have started the Lipotrim TFR plan from 7/1/13 and would like to lose a stone by the end of this month. I am finding it a little challenging today, especially seeing others eat or preparing meals... But keep saying to myself I CAN DO IT!

My start weight is 12st 6lb

My target is 9st 6lb

any encouragement very much appreciated, just need to find my way around this site to use the ticker etc.

Thanks to all and all the best for your pledge!
p

Hi Busybee,

Welcome and I hope you have a successful LT journey.
I would just like to say that if you stick to the diet 100% and drink plenty of water , you will soon lose that 14lbs.
However it is mind over matter, we all can slip at times , however it's about sticking to the plan and reaping the benefits (weight lose)
I hope you all the best
Kind regards
Miss Piggy

Thank you Miss Piggy for the welcome and encouragement! It's nice to know you have been committed on this plan for so long, indeed it is mind over matter!

I surely feel this support is so crucial to keep it going!

I am hoping that my first weigh on on Saturday boosts me to stay on Lt although my pharmacist did offer me the option that I could go on 2 sachets and one small meal a day... Is that something new? Because all I have seen so far is the 100% LT and then refeeding...

any thoughts? Please share... I am new to this and do need to know what is the best option...

Thanks

Maneesha

Hi Maneesha,

I must admit I have not been 100% true to the diet,
I have had a few slip ups , and I have had to pay the price in regards to my weight lose.
In answer to your Question I am really not sure about the two shakes and one meal.
It might be due to your BMI.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi busy mum can yo put me down foe a weightloss of 6.2lbs this week please

6.2lb ??? woow! well done Mburke! fantastic loss! x

congrats everyone on your fantastic losses. Great start to the new, lets all keep it up :) no giving up no else you'll get a smack on the bottom from me;)

lets all continue to be a big bunch of LOSERS!! hehehe

BM could you put me down for a loss of 11 lbs please

super pleased after my crazy binge and considering I had aslip up Saturday night I know I should be super grateful for such an wesome loss. Back of my mind I keep thinking if I didnt slip up it would have been more but must stop thinking like that as I just get worked up. I am sooo proud of getting through Sunday 100% as the tempation to eat was unbearable, I have sat through many a restaurant meals with the hubby and nibbledmy flapjack, offered tempting foods extra but my willpower has always been strong enough to cope, However Sunday was soooo hard, worst day ever on LT, I went into Superdrug and bought aa beautiful rasberry lip crayon from Revlon and a bronzor that I use as contour to contour my now slim face from bourjois!! felt i deserved the treat after staying on track sunday even though i have a ridiculous amount of makeup already!!

Although alot of my loss is water weight, I do feel bloating has gone dwn ALOT. i fel so stodgy and podgy and felt fat last week, was bloatd in face and belly and actually feel slim today :) feel so much better. I saw a colleague last week thursday and then again yesterday , she know im on LT and she said to me - blimey you've lost that weight pretty quick havent you!! So I knowits working, a I feel more confident.

So yup thats my ramblings for today done, Plan is 2 more weeks 100%, and 1 week refeed, would LOVE to be under 8st 7 by then, thinking 8st 5, half a stone in 3 weeks, fingers crossed, dont wnt to think about it to much as i gets me into a tizz

thanks everyone for your wonderful support xx

Hey guys, first day today. I'd like to pledge a stone - a stone and a half (dont know how many pounds that is, sorry!) I might be being a little over ambitious but we shall see. My weigh in days are Tuesdays. X

Thanks miss piggy... I called the lipotrim helpline today and checked with them about two sachets and a meal... They said it is strictly not allowed and asked for the details of my pharmacy! O! That was not what I was expecting... Anyway, it puts everything in black and white for me... 3 shakes a day until I reach my target...followed by refeeding.

today has not been bad at all, I ate my first chicken soup while my family had a chicken roast dinner, but somehow I was OK with it, all I needed to do was keep my mind focused... I think I am beginning to believe in myself to do it until the time my target is achieved!

Hey guys, first day today. I'd like to pledge a stone - a stone and a half (dont know how many pounds that is, sorry!) I might be being a little over ambitious but we shall see. My weigh in days are Tuesdays. X

Lol! I'm not keen on stones either but a stone = 14lbs so looks like your pledge is 21lbs. Good luck and hope your first day went well :)

Lol! I'm not keen on stones either but a stone = 14lbs so looks like your pledge is 21lbs. Good luck and hope your first day went well :)

Thanks for that. I always forget the stone/pounds conversion thingy! Anyways it was alright. Im just suffering from diarrhea :(... This happened when I did it before but 11 wks in. Is it normal, or do u think I could be allergic? Its not just loose stools either its full on if my tummy rumbles move out of my way! Lol (sorry bout the TMI just had to get that off my chest) x

First week down and 8lbs gone :) x

First week done along with pneumonia ... I still managed it but I really feel awful. Taking major comfort in my 1st weeks loss though. -17lbs. Granted I was very unwell and had fever etc Well done to everyone on ur losses this week. Keep it up. X x

First week done along with pneumonia ... I still managed it but I really feel awful. Taking major comfort in my 1st weeks loss though. -17lbs. Granted I was very unwell and had fever etc Well done to everyone on ur losses this week. Keep it up. X x
That's fantastic (not the illness) I bet your over the moon. X x

Back