JANUARY CHALLENGE - New Year, New you!

Hiya busy mum my weigh day today lost 3lbs for the second week wohooo xx im first week lost i forgot to mention was 13lbs xx

First week done along with pneumonia ... I still managed it but I really feel awful. Taking major comfort in my 1st weeks loss though. -17lbs. Granted I was very unwell and had fever etc Well done to everyone on ur losses this week. Keep it up. X x

Congratulations Ali!!!! You got through your first week on LT, even with pneumonia in tow!!! 17lbs is quite brilliant, well done luv x x x

hi everyone i have just started lt im on day 2 im finding it hard but okay im freezing tho but it is only 2c outside which im sure isnt helpin i am struggling with the water i was so happy to find a forum like this its so nice to meet people in the same boat as me

hi everyone i have just started lt im on day 2 im finding it hard but okay im freezing tho but it is only 2c outside which im sure isnt helpin i am struggling with the water i was so happy to find a forum like this its so nice to meet people in the same boat as me

Hi Jojo and welcome!

If you'd like to join in the January Challenge and pledge how much you want to lose this month and the day you get weighed, that would be great. Lots of great people here supporting each other :)

Best wishes

Kay

Updated the table 10/01/13 - 5.30pm

WOW! Some fantastic losses!

Mburke - 6.2lbs!! Well done, great weight loss to get you started again.

Goose - 11lbs!! WOW! Fantastic!

Yeye - 8lbs!! Brilliant and another great start.

totes.lipo - 17lbs!! The biggest first week's loss I've ever seen! Fantastic result!

bmgirl - 16lbs in 2 weeks! Brilliant, over a stone gone already!

Busybee1 and uknozitshaunnie - Welcome to the challenge. Best of luck!

Thanx Teapot & BM x

Hi Jojo,

good luck with the first few days, they are the hardest. Keep drinking the water, it really does help.

hi busy mum sorry im a day late but can you put me down for 10lb first week loss:) only 14 more to go so hoping it wont take much more than 2 weeks. . .do you think i should start some light exercise this week? also is anyone using fiber clear? :-/ thank everyone HAPPY SLIMMING!! :) XX

3lbs loss for me this week.

hi busy mum sorry im a day late but can you put me down for 10lb first week loss:) only 14 more to go so hoping it wont take much more than 2 weeks. . .do you think i should start some light exercise this week? also is anyone using fiber clear? :-/ thank everyone HAPPY SLIMMING!! :) XX

Hi Bumblebee. Great first weeks loss, well done! I think some light excercise is a good idea butnothing too strenuous, maybe walking or swimming. Luckily I haven't had to use fibre clear, but I'm sure others do so hopefully someone else will post with some good advice. Best wishes for week 2. Only one stone to go, that won't take long.

3lbs loss for me this week.

congrats hun! Just looked at your stats and OH MY!! you've lost nearly 5 and a half stone! WOW WOW WOW!!! now if thats not an achievment and something to be proud of I dont know what is!! you are truly an inspiration to us all. Well done honey xxx

congrats hun! Just looked at your stats and OH MY!! you've lost nearly 5 and a half stone! WOW WOW WOW!!! now if thats not an achievment and something to be proud of I dont know what is!! you are truly an inspiration to us all. Well done honey xxx

Thanks Goose. To be honest I am a bit disappointed again, Aaarrgghhh!!! I know its daft but with only loosing 2lbs last week I was hoping for a huge loss this week. On the plus side I now have less than 100lbs to lose to get to goal so I'm getting close to the halfway point and I'm just hovering about 19st so should be 18 something by next week. Sometimes I have to remind myself to keep looking at the bigger picture. Have a good day lovely lady!

Well done BusyMum! you are almost half way there!

Please add 4.5lb for me this week on the table. xx

Well done New Girl, that's fantastic.

Please can you add my loss. 11lbs for the first week.

thanks

Hi there I would like to join in a late comer I know, :} I am starting on the 14th so would like to pledge a 11lb weight loss by the end of Jan.

Well done New Girl, that's fantastic.

Please can you add my loss. 11lbs for the first week.

thanks

Great start! Best wishes for week 2.

Back