JANUARY CHALLENGE - New Year, New you!

Hi there I would like to join in a late comer I know, :} I am starting on the 14th so would like to pledge a 11lb weight loss by the end of Jan.

Welcome to the challenge. Best wishes for your first week. Keep posting in the lipotrim forum for help, advice and support.

Busy Mum, thank you for the kind comments and the update, you are an inspiration to be going this long, I hope I have your will power this time round :)

busy mum and new girl!!! i replied to both of ye SOMEWHERE!!! hope ye can find it!!!!!! xxxxx

2lb for me please BM. Think I need to revise my target, 20lb is unrealistic so mY I change it to 7lb please? Thank you and once again, thank you for running these challenges, your the Daddy of the forum Busy Mum and I'm grateful for you being there for us all, Hugs xxxx

This week is dragging so bad! I want to be able to post my loss like all of u wonderful people! Soo impatient lmao. Still, im hoping for a fairly big loss, but I keep thinking im gona be disheartened if I dont have a big loss. Xx

I was just saying thing myself!! The hours are going by like years! Keep at it though, ul be glad u did by weigh in day. Is it ur 1st week? My 2nd now. Hope ur finding it alright!. Try to distract yourself. Keep busy and the time will whizz by x

2lb for me please BM. Think I need to revise my target, 20lb is unrealistic so mY I change it to 7lb please? Thank you and once again, thank you for running these challenges, your the Daddy of the forum Busy Mum and I'm grateful for you being there for us all, Hugs xxxx

Hey Ms R. Been thinking about you, still a loser I see ;)! Another 2lbs loss, fantastic! I don't know about being the Daddy but I weigh more than my husband, infact thats one of my mini targets along my weight journey to weigh less than him! :D

I was just saying thing myself!! The hours are going by like years! Keep at it though, ul be glad u did by weigh in day. Is it ur 1st week? My 2nd now. Hope ur finding it alright!. Try to distract yourself. Keep busy and the time will whizz by x
yeah its my first week. Day 5 now... So only two days till weigh in. I keep jumping on my scales at home tho and theyr telling me ive only lost like 8Ibs! :( xx

yeah its my first week. Day 5 now... So only two days till weigh in. I keep jumping on my scales at home tho and theyr telling me ive only lost like 8Ibs! :( xx

Only lost 8lbs!!!!! Are you serious?

8lbs is a fantastic loss! And ur week isn't even finished!! U should be beaming seeing that! That's great work x

@busymum I found where I replied to u!! Look in my 21 friends post. I really need to get better at this! I still dontknow what an avatar is. Is it just a photo?! Lol

This week is dragging so bad! I want to be able to post my loss like all of u wonderful people! Soo impatient lmao. Still, im hoping for a fairly big loss, but I keep thinking im gona be disheartened if I dont have a big loss. Xx

Hi hun aaahhhh dragging weeks :{ it is a test of your determination, u can do it because we all have more strength than we know. Keep going and let us know your loss :}

Lol yeah. I know its good, I just see alot of u guys lost like 10-13Ibs in week one, and with two days to go I dunno how many more I'll lose before weigh in. Im hoping for a -10 on the pharmacy scales! Fingers crossed x

But some of us are starting from massive weights, look at my stats there like. And also, some people have excellent consistent losses 4 or 5 lbs a week with a smallish start. While others have a huge intro and lower losses. But if u look at both averages on the month its around the same! Don't measure yourself against anyone else because its not possible. Just remember if ur 100% ul see ur body give u 100% results. U can't do better than that! Enjoy watching YOUR weight fall off, ur doing really well! X

Hi Busy Mum,

I have just come back from my second weigh in ,
And I have lost 2lbs .
I am very happy . Finally lost some weight.
I have five pound to lose to get to the eleven plus.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

But some of us are starting from massive weights, look at my stats there like. And also, some people have excellent consistent losses 4 or 5 lbs a week with a smallish start. While others have a huge intro and lower losses. But if u look at both averages on the month its around the same! Don't measure yourself against anyone else because its not possible. Just remember if ur 100% ul see ur body give u 100% results. U can't do better than that! Enjoy watching YOUR weight fall off, ur doing really well! X
True, thanks for the little pep talk there :D just what I needed. Although I'd consider 16st 10Ibs quite a big weight! Still, I appreciate what ur saying.the best I can hope for is a big loss and then a steady loss lol. Fingers crossed. Xx

Hi Busy Mum,

And I have lost 2lbs .
Regards
Miss Piggy

Fantastic! I'm really pleased for you, you've had a tough couple of weeks. Ooh, you should be in the 11's by the end of the month ready for that fitting.

Thank you Busy Mum,

I really appreciate your kind words .
I should be going for my fitting in February.
And I am glad to say my size 14 Monsoon trousers are becoming lose on me now.
I would like to thank you again for keeping up with the challenges . It's a great source of motivation ,
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi Busy Mum,

And I have lost 2lbs .
Regards
Miss Piggy

Oh MissPiggy I'm so pleased for you, WELL DONE!!! Well done for persisting through the past few weeks, I know they've really been hard for you. Bring on the 11's and all the best for this next week x x x

Back