JANUARY CHALLENGE - New Year, New you!

Thank you so much Teapot,

As always your words are of great support.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done miss piggy! I hope I do as well as you xx

Thank you unknozitshaunnie,
I am sure you will and even better.
This forum is what keeps me going, so much support and genuine kind people who understand our struggles.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Morning BusyMum. Please can you pop me down for a 2.6lbs loss this week. Many thanks x

Morning BusyMum. Please can you pop me down for a 2.6lbs loss this week. Many thanks x

Hi Kay. That's a good loss as I know you've had some problems this week. Let's hope things sort themselves out and you're back to your mega losses next week. Your overall weight loss is fantastic!

Well done Kay x x x another week down and another few pounds less to reach target :)

Thanks BusyMum and Ali!

So annoying, less than a pound away from 4stone. Nevermind I'll be over the line next week! :)

Hi Teapot,

Well done on your lose.
I have found that a 2lbs lose is better than no lose.
I hope you reach your target
Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi Teapot,

Well done on your lose.
I have found that a 2lbs lose is better than no lose.
I hope you reach your target
Regards
Miss Piggy

Thanks you. You're absolutely right!! Feeling much more positive again this evening x x x

Well done teapot on you weightloss this week.

another 7lb form me, week 2. Well done all so far :)

another 7lb form me, week 2. Well done all so far :)

Fantastic second week loss! Well done for getting through week 2. Best wishes for week 3.

@busy mum, can you put me down for a 1lb loss please, I'm sooooo gutted been 100% all week and only shed a lb, but it's my totm and I usually do gain about 5-7lb so I'm hoping it will show next week on the scales.Thanks.
Louise x x

@busy mum, can you put me down for a 1lb loss please, I'm sooooo gutted been 100% all week and only shed a lb, but it's my totm and I usually do gain about 5-7lb so I'm hoping it will show next week on the scales.Thanks.
Louise x x

U have still lost hun i usually sts :]
Keep going next week will be gud :}

Hi busy mum. 8lbs for me this week thanks. Hope week 3 is easier. I'm about to cave every few mins :S

PS. Yes I had to weigh a day earlier. Normally Thursday

Louise x x

Hi Louise. I know you're very disappointed with your loss this week which I can understand. Stick at it this week and I'm sure you'll see the rewards next time you're on the scales. Have you measured your inches? If you have, measure them again you'll be surprised at how many inches you have lost even if it's not showing on the scales yet.

Back