~~ January Starters/Re-starters Supportive Thread.. Please Join in ~~

Hi I'm Jackie. Last year i lost 3 stone 4lbs in 10 weeks with CD and maintained until December when i partied a bit too much and have gained a few lbs:mad: (enjoyed it though!!:D) I have still a stone and a bit to get to my final goal and am on day 2 of SS+. I'm hoping i can crack it this time after a few pitiful attempts at re-start. I have a mantra in my head that's it's only gonna be for about a month - I hope that can see me through!!

Thanks MM!! Have my 1st post Xmas WI tonight :scale:

Hope i've managed to get rid of a few lbs as have been angelic since Friday:copon:-

Good luck:D

Hey guys,
My names Mej, Im 24 and weigh 14.04 eeek! I decided to follow CD because primarily of the sun newspaper. They have a fit squad section every monday,which features weight loss success storys. Me being the sherlock that I am, noticed a pattern emerging! Almost every person that featured had started on CD....so was totally worth looking up!
I loved the idea of "not having to think" on this diet-you eat what you have and dont deviate!! perfect!!
Im on day 2 of SS and finding it really bloody.....EASY!!! I swear I must be going wrong somewhere along the lines...after reading all these "first 3 days" horror stories,im thinking I must secretly being absorbing some carbs through my skin or something, because so far its been a total breeze....Should be thankful really, but panicking just a tad.
My main reasons for losing weight!:
-Not to be the fat chick in my gang of girlies
-Lose some of my hefty basooooms-(36GG)
-Show the ex's new bird that im not the "fat tramp" she so eloquently called me over facebook-classy chick....
-Clothes.Clothes.Clothes.Clothes.oh and more Clothes!!
-My current squeeze always eyes up skinnier girls (dosnt help that he owns a strip club really...hmmm-makes me feel like sh*t really. Want him to eye up ME!!!! Is that too much to ask for.....
-Millions more!!!

xxxx

Last edited:
Well Day 2 today, all is ok apart from I feel like I have no energy whatsoever, but on the plus side I got weighed this morning & have lost 3lb already. :(

Had over 4litres & 1 pack, came home from work & I admit I ate 2 toffee quality street & I feel SO GUILTY about eating them, Never felt any guilt if I cheated last time I done CD, maybe my head is getting in the right place now..

So no more picking now..

I do HAVE to have skimmed milk in my tea/coffee so I suppose I am doing ss+

Everyone seems to be doing fab, How bout every week we do a water challenge to keep us going with the H20.. :D

Is anyone watching that clair sweeney Junk food challenge tonight, should be interesting..

x

Last edited:
Hey guys,
My names Mej, Im 24 and weigh 14.04 eeek! I decided to follow CD because primarily of the sun newspaper. They have a fit squad section every monday,which features weight loss success storys. Me being the sherlock that I am, noticed a pattern emerging! Almost every person that featured had started on CD....so was totally worth looking up!
I loved the idea of "not having to think" on this diet-you eat what you have and dont deviate!! perfect!!
Im on day 2 of SS and finding it really bloody.....EASY!!! I swear I must be going wrong somewhere along the lines...after reading all these "first 3 days" horror stories,im thinking I must secretly being absorbing some carbs through my skin or something, because so far its been a total breeze....Should be thankful really, but panicking just a tad.
My main reasons for losing weight!:
-Not to be the fat chick in my gang of girlies
-Lose some of my hefty basooooms-(36GG)
-Show the ex's new bird that im not the "fat tramp" she so eloquently called me over facebook-classy chick....
-Clothes.Clothes.Clothes.Clothes.oh and more Clothes!!
-My current squeeze always eyes up skinnier girls (dosnt help that he owns a strip club really...hmmm-makes me feel like sh*t really. Want him to eye up ME!!!! Is that too much to ask for.....
-Millions more!!!

xxxx

Hiya Hun..

So glad you finding it easy hun..
What a cow your ex's bit sounds, wait till she sees you & your new figure..
I was 14.6 when I started the last time around, I felt like crap..
We can do this chick.. xx

Hey kelly1977...
Thanks hon
Yeh it dosnt help that shes a size 8-10!!! Grrrrrr!!!! Sickeningly pretty too!!!
Yep we are so going to do this!!!! How much have u lost and since when if you dont mind me askin? xxx

Hi Kelly.. ive just returned to minis today...after losing5st/7lbon cd, i have regained all but 2st of it... but hears hoping.. ive been on cd for 3 days now and i'm starving.

Hey kelly1977...
Thanks hon
Yeh it dosnt help that shes a size 8-10!!! Grrrrrr!!!! Sickeningly pretty too!!!
Yep we are so going to do this!!!! How much have u lost and since when if you dont mind me askin? xxx

I started at 15.7, I did get down to 12.3, which is my lowest weight for a long time, I felt fantastic, I have been on & off the diet a few times over the past couple of years.
I do find it hard as I just love to eat & me & keith love nothing more than to eat out.

I weighed in yesterday at 13.8, so really wanna get down to 11.7, the lowest ever for as long as I can remember.

so in total 4st loss if I smash my 2st target..
xx

Hi Kelly.. ive just returned to minis today...after losing5st/7lbon cd, i have regained all but 2st of it... but hears hoping.. ive been on cd for 3 days now and i'm starving.

Can I just say a Huge Well Done, 5st 7 is a Fantastic achievment.. it wont be long till ya reach ya target chick..

How ya finding it?

x

Good Afternoon Peeps. :D

Well Got weighed this Morning, I have put 4lb on over Xmas, Which isnt bad considering..

1st Day of CD I have had 1 tetra & nearly 4 litres of water, feeling ok-ish.. Just had a huge belly rumble but its sooooo getting ignored, I will Drink & Drink some more..
I do feel like I am brewing a headache though as I always do, if not today defo tomorrow.. :mad:

But feeling positive & looking forward to my 1st weigh in, think I will write a set of goals to keep me motivated..

So nice to see more people joining in, I know with the support we can achieve our goals..

Hugs.. xxx

Thats not too bad then Kel. I lost 8.5lb last night which is great considering it wasnt a full week.

Hiya Kel

Just wanted to say good luck! I'm working my way back down again - I put on over 2 stone over the Christmas period, and I really hope I can jump back on the bandwagon again and get down to around 12 and a half stone! If I can get any lower I'll be over the moon! Good luck with everything - and I know what you mean about eating out - it's a nightmare - but you've gotta love it! Hehehehe!

Ohhhhhhhh I'm so proud of me right now!!! Btw - well done to all on losses, verrrrrryyy impressive! Won't know how much I've lost on week one officially as going by my own scales, hopefully will have lost whatever I put on over Christmas though!

OK... back to the being proud thing... friend going through a rough time at the mo and asked me to meet her for lunch to have a natter. I had my soup before I left work... and had a glass of water while she had her lunch! In fairness to her, she offered to wait till she got home to eat but I told her not to. Real sense of achievement not having picked or fallen off the wagon!

xxxxx

hello people, well i had a great start to day one........sickness and poops! so nil by mouth for over 24 hours....lost 2lb thou! so technically today is day 1, had a shake and have downed a litre of water...quite shocked its managed to stay in !!!!!!got1\2 soup and 1\2 shake made into moose for lunch and the same for tea....going to go and treat myself to some ketostix!!!!

Ohhhhhhhh I'm so proud of me right now!!! Btw - well done to all on losses, verrrrrryyy impressive! Won't know how much I've lost on week one officially as going by my own scales, hopefully will have lost whatever I put on over Christmas though!

OK... back to the being proud thing... friend going through a rough time at the mo and asked me to meet her for lunch to have a natter. I had my soup before I left work... and had a glass of water while she had her lunch! In fairness to her, she offered to wait till she got home to eat but I told her not to. Real sense of achievement not having picked or fallen off the wagon!

xxxxx

Huge Well done, Massive sticker earned for willpower.. Fab..
Proud of ya chick.. x

hello people, well i had a great start to day one........sickness and poops! so nil by mouth for over 24 hours....lost 2lb thou! so technically today is day 1, had a shake and have downed a litre of water...quite shocked its managed to stay in !!!!!!got1\2 soup and 1\2 shake made into moose for lunch and the same for tea....going to go and treat myself to some ketostix!!!!

Aww I hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than feeling like that & your on a diet like we are, keep ya chin up lass, you will get through this.. xx

Well Day 3, Feeling like crap, Had a headache all day, sick of taking tablets.. Have no energy, I have yawned all day & its not through dehydration as I have a target of 4l every day & I drink it plus more If I can stomach it.
I just feel like I want to sleep.

I cant remember feeling like this last time on CD..

Anyone else???

Hi Kelly... its day 4 for me and i'm just starting to feel a bit better,craving some crisps though...haha

Hiya

My name is Charlotte 23 live in Bournemouth!! I started CDSS yesterday and my amazing husband is starting tomoro!!

So far so good apart from feeling sooooo cold!! Not liking the soups so am having just shakes for now!

Need loads of support!! xx :)

Back