****January starters*****

Same!! I hate the chilli but LOVE the shepherds pie x

Hi all I'm a January restarted! When i first did ll used to love the chilli, but covered it in Tabasco! Will give the shepards pie a whirl this week x

Hi, 8541boo - the shepherd's pie is v yummy!

Find myself actually looking forward to weigh on on Saturday... I seem to have lost a phenomenal amount of Christmas bloating, just in a few days on packs :eek:. I think I retain water like nobody's business most of the time!

Drinking LOTS, which always helps. Hope everyone is doing ok!

Lighter Life Newbie

Hi everybody.

This is my first ever post!

Started LLT today, I'm excited but know I have 5-6 stone to lose which seems impossible!

One day at a time I guess. Hoping to get thinspiration from this forum.

I've seen weight lose tickers on a few posts, can anyone tell me how I get one?

Thanks

Welcome Problemchild,
at the top of page in the blue bar there is a tutorials link, there is a post in there with really good instructions for adding a ticker.

Hello, problemchild! I lost 5 and a half stone on LL - you can do this! It really does change your life. Good luck!

(now back losing my Christmas blip... 7 lb off yesterday, which makes 11 lb in eight days!!)

Another 3lb for me this week which I'm really pleased with. My daughter has her wedding in August and we have had a couple of days this week trying on the dresses etc so my water intake has been down. I really, really didn't want to spend most of the time in, or looking for a loo!

Hello everyone, thought I would stop in and introduce myself, I'm glad I found this forum as I looked at the 'official' LL one and was very underwhelmed.

I'm just starting week 4 now, and although my stomach grumbles loads and I am often jealous of people eating real food, I've made it through without cheating. I've been a bit disappointed with my weight loss as although the 1st week was good, week 2 was lame (a pound and a bit) and week 3 was just over 3 lbs. I was dreaming of 4, 5 and 6's so it feels slow. But still it is just over a stone in 3 weeks, which has really made me smile today and I have had quite a few nice comments at work.

I'm planning on sticking with the plan for 2-3 months then returning to food as I need some infertility treatment. While I'm having the treatment I want to continue losing weight by either a normal low cal diet or slimming world - haven't decided which yet.

How's everyone else going?

Hi gpw. Your weight loss is great. Keep up the good work. My friend finished ll about 4 years ago after being told to loose weight in order to help her fertility, then she had fertility treatment she has a 3 year and a 1 year old now, so good luck. x
I've got my first weigh in after abstinence this thurs so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good loss. I never manage enough water though.

Can I play too?

I'm on week 3 and it's going well but it's very useful to have these posts to read rather than the [ ] menu/ingredients list!

Can I join? I'm a jan starter will be 4 th weigh in Monday have lost 24 lbs so far x

Hi I lost 3lbs at weigh in last night :) can someone please update me on here as can't do it n phone thanks v much xx

well done jenm.

I was a bit late to join the january thread. I didn't start until the 16th, but i have lost 13lb so far (don't weigh til monday) only 31lb left to go x

First weigh in today...........

7.5 lbs!!!!

First mini goal - keep the momentum going and try to lose another 2.5lbs next week.

I hope it's do-able, I understand that your first week is always your biggest loss.

Fingers crossed all........

well done problemchild!!!

You're right the first week is usually a more significant loss than the weeks following, but that doesn't mean you won't have further big losses.

Keep it up x

Back