****January starters*****

First weeks weigh-in

First weigh in today...........

7.5 lbs!!!!

First mini goal - keep the momentum going and try to lose another 2.5lbs next week.

I hope it's do-able, I understand that your first week is always your biggest loss.

Fingers crossed all........

Hi Problemchild! Took me a while to find you again!

Congratulations on your 7.5lb loss - thats great. I lost 5lb in my first week and hubby lost a full STONE! I'm over the moon for him but can't help wishing I was a man!

How are you finding the foodpacks? We've whittled our favourites down to vanilla and banana shakes, shepherds pie and cranberry bars! Have you tried the savoury broth? It's really nice and you can have two cups of that a day - it makes a nice change from black coffee!

Have a good week ...

hi everyone, its been AGES since I have been on here, so apologies for my absense. I had to stop LL due to finances about a fortnight in and will be going back next wednesday (pay day!! hurrah). I didnt want to stay involved in the convo so as not to distract you guys when you were being so good. But I tell you, nothing is more frustrating than having to eat and not wanting to, and knowing you cant join in LL because of money...gah. But paying a month in advance on Wednesday and ready to rock....again! how has everyone got on? xx

Back