Jaqys, defection complete......

I hope I'm less hungry soon. But I want to make the effort to eat more this time so it's okay really.

Must make muffins this weekend.

Day 3 plan
Muller lite
Trout, pickled herring, maybe tuna too if still hungry ( have a can in my desk).
Yogurt
Meatloaf and eggs
From frais if hungry

Plus more effort with water.

Yes water is the best! Kept me full yesterday which prob explains lack of appetite.

Hi welcome back, glad everything is back to normal, and looks like you have embraced the new year with the right attitude. Hope you manage to keep warm - I find hot drinks / soup help a lot, especially if your main food tends to be cold things (like the pickled herring, I'm having some too today...)

As for daylight - do you get a lunch hour? Make sure you get some daylight then... It's pretty sunny today. Of course it would be - my first day back at work and DD1 back at school.

Its chucking it down here :( A lunch break is pretty hit and miss, when things are broken and/or workload is light I pop out for a walk round the lake but when its wet like today or things are busy I stay in.

Am having a lot of hot drinks at night to try and keep warm.
Not hungry today - had coffee but yogurt is still on desk uneaten and probably a bit warm by now....

I do feel in the swing of things, biscuits (of which I had none over xmas) crossed my mind on the way home last night but it was fleeting and I was fine once dinner was on.

I'm pretty determined this will be my last diet and I wont be fat at 35.

Good for you Jaq. when is your birthday?

Excellent Jacq and, if there's one advantage to being a little heavier at the moment, it's being able to eat more! Remember it's advised to eat 1g of protein per kilo you weigh so don't compare your menus to others. We're all different weights.

And with this diet, the surprising thing is how much better one loses when eating LOTS of animal protein (doesn't work as well with lots of dairy for some, alas...).

Birthday was last week so have a year to get the rest off and be well into conso. Thats the plan anyway.

I know I cut back on food tooo much last time, skipping meals etc to making more effort to eat lots this time. Having meat as well as fish at lunch somedays.

Excellent! And even I'm trying more variety in my lunches this time. While as a boring eater I was quite happy repeating my PP lunch box four times a week, I'm more conscious of it now that I post it here. So I'm going for two x two day repeats instead!

Happy Belated Birthday! You can do it hon x

Hit my first bump in the road today, put beef and stock in slow coooker last night, forgot to switch it on this morning(I am sooo not doing well at getting up for work).

Its supposed to be tomorrows lunch too :(

Will probs put in oven when I get in so I can still have it tomorrow and have tomorrows steak tonight instead, my flat will be as cold as the fridge during the day so not worried about it spoiling.

I hate having to be organised.

So day 5 (I got confused yesterday)
B coffee, muller light
L chicken, pickled herring
Sn yogurt if req
D steak and eggs, from frais with bran (totally didnt have a plan for bran today either, must bring some to work to have with morning yog)

How about you make it tomorrow's tea... Can you find stuff for lunch? (Or, do you have a pressure cooker?)

I reset my alarm this morning to give myself an additional 10 mins... my cats were most miffed and wailed throughout so it was very useful NOT! (Note to Jac: get a cat!)

Jaq how bout spending a day at the weekend cooking and freezing and making planner for meals, so you can get the stuff you need out out that morning?

Vicky - you are too sad... (and fancy sharing our OCD secrets with the entire board!!!)

I dont have any freezer space(very small fridge freezer) for anything else, I made a load of bags of stock and soup before xmas.

I did plan all my meals for this week. I did get the food out last night, I just didnt turn the cooker on this morning.

I will have it for tea tomorrow just needs cooking today and want some for lunch tomorrow as part of my dont have the same thing all the time for lunch plan.

Crikey!! I might be organised, and infuriate (apparently) people I stay with when I want to know what we're eating/doing constantly, but ...!!

Like you, Vicky, I'm mega organised... :D

I didn't weigh on first day of attack but from day 2 to today ( day6) I've lost 3lbs.
Going to treat today as a cruise pp rather than day 6 of attack, so upping the bran to 2 spoons.

If the predicted heavy snow came last night it's been washed away by the rain, so I'm wet but it's much warmer.

On the hunger front I'm hungry in the mornings, fine through the day but more than ready to eat by the time I get home, I'm not now feeling snacky after tea. So I'm feeling very positive that I'll be successful again this stint.

Should hit 4stone gone over the weekend(incentive to stay on plan).
No plans other than chores and trying to do a longer walk.

well done hun 4 stone is a great one too reach
dont worry I left 3 chicken legs id cooked for today in the oven , it was switched off , over night, hence one happy staffy this morning with a tummy full of chicken !!!!
im going to have to plan more too i think

brilliant Jaq thats fab 4 stone is a lot!

Back