Jaqys, defection complete......

My spray oil isn't frylight ;) still no ramifications on the scale down from yesterday but not at weekend low.

Pp today
B coffee, yogurt + 1/2 bran
L meatloaf and chicken
D omelette, from frais w/ sweetner

Last edited:
Jaqys, I will be honest I always use the spray oil and still loose. I only give it a lite coating in the middle of the pan, 2 seconds.

Really is way less than I was having before Dukan so my body is thanking me for it by letting me loose!

Keep up the fab work.

Oh and is broccolli allowed on Cruise, perhaps I missed this somewhere? Yep there it is in the big list! :)

Bren I use it a bit too, but not normally more than 1 squirt, and yes its loads less than drizzling straight from the bottle, sigh.
I had been planning to replace the bottle with frylight when it ran out but it hasnt, though the spray is getting cloged.

My Fry lite is buckled and twisted!

Morning Jaq how you getting on?

Honestly?

Not sure, am very motivated to lose weight, am motivated to stick to a diet.

Not sure Dukan is that diet though.

Going to stick it out til the end of Jan and if I'm okay and losing I'll carry on, if I'm still fed up I'll move on to something else.

Mostly I'm tired, really tired, no ketosis energy boost for me (though my skin has cleared up from xmas breakout). I think the stress over christmas is still hitting me and I need a rest but work is super busy.

Oh hon :( xxx Can you get a nice rest this weekend?
Can I ask what other diets you have tried prior to this? Is there something you feel you are missing?

Its not really about missing other food, I dont right now, and its not really boredom, its the general lack of flexibility and just not enjoying what I eat much.

It had been a long time since I've 'dieted', the last lot of weightloss was just incidental to being more active and not being around junk food (climbing volcanos and living on rice and fish does wonders, but not sustainable in real life ;) ).

I did general low carb/ Atkins probably about 8-10 years ago and did weightwatchers prior to that.

Oh jaq what were you going round volcanos and stuff. sounds intriguing. Yes flexibility is a problem esp if we work. need to be prepared cant just nip and get a sarnie or anything x

It's true that spontaneity isn't easy with dieting...

ture Jo,its not. the only times ive been succesful when 'trying' to lose weight i have had to plan plan plan. (just printed off another 12 of my planners).

Yeah but with the added cant have veg today only tomorrow thing which is annoying me today. Might deflect back to your kind again (though did reject the idea after trying a weekend of it last year) yet....

I know theres no miricle, just hard work, I'd just like it to be a bit easier right now.

and as soon as I do allow a little spontaneity into my life, I gain a stone... (how does that work?!!)...

which is "real life" though... I sometimes get the impression that we're leading charmed ketogenic lives at the moment!

Jacq - I've a French friend who returned to Dukan after Christmas (from Conso aaaaaah!) and she's PV'ing every day... She's losing.

Thats good.

Not gaining a lot after pretty much a month off over xmas didnt help, though I didnt eat the volume that I might have pre-dukan, I ate carbs and fat all the time and was very lucky.

If i weighed less I'd have not got away with it.

Are you still in ketosis now, Jaq?

I dont know, I've not had anything to come out, though I'm not sure I've been back in, given no energy and headaches, but I'm not hungry.

Perhaps you just need to rejig your menus a bit and try some new recipes at the weekend? I know you work long hours during the week, so you probably don't have much time to cook, but do you have more time for preparation at the weekend?

I'm still in the honeymoon phase, of course, and I'm a boring eater even when overeating, so routine isn't a problem for me. In fact, I just ate my first lunch in ages without a chicken leg figuring somewhere and I wondered where it was!

Jo thats great some PVing and still losing...i suppose its a just a low fat diet really then?
Yeah but with the added cant have veg today only tomorrow thing which is annoying me today. Might deflect back to your kind again (though did reject the idea after trying a weekend of it last year) yet....
I know you found the meat too rich. You could do a low fatter version (although you still need fat) and not have the fattier meats? or do as Jo mentioned?

Back