Jaqys, defection complete......

Amazing loss Jacq... I'm surprised you're hungry tho late in attack. I can't honestly say I am (or ever was, but that was probably more throat bug oriented).

Why wasn't the chicken any good for you? Cremated?

If I have lunch 12-12:30 and then am hungry when I get in at 7 I think thats okay. I dont expect to never be hungry when I'm due to eat.

yes even though im in ketosis im ready for my meals when its time. Its weekends when i tend to only eat one or two meals.

Scales are going in the right direction, forgot about veg til tea time (doh).
But things are going okay, no cravings, no reaching for the carbs, on track, staying there.

That sounds good, at least you are keeping the carb cravings in check I've been horrendous with them today!

Hi Jaqys!

Glad to here you are doing well. :)

Bren
x

I just noticed that you are nearly at the half way mark, ONYL 1LB TO GO!!! Whoop Whoop

That is brilliant Jacqs and what a motivator too!

PS, yes I stayed on track just fought the demons all day!

Hope you're well, Jaqys. Just noticed you have lost over 20% of your original weight - amazing!

well done Jaq. how are you today?

Scales up yesterday, down to fridays weight today but annoying that I'm above sat, but thats how it goes, its all minimal just annoying.

So shopped and did a little cooking over the weekend, decided I wanted bran in my meatloaf again (and couldnt be blithered to whisk eggs) rather than muffins.

PV today
B yogurt
L chicken and pickled veg, yogurt
D meatloaf and broccoli and mushrooms

Did nothing yesterday, litterally, I left my room only to take the bin bags downstairs and spent much of the day watching old tv shows on dvd.

Happy to be back on alternating days but a bit nervous about fluctuations - need to stop stepping on the scales again.

Work is super busy :(

ah weight does go up and down maybe thats why it is best to have a sat day for wi or maybe just a monthly weigh in?

LOL i was a bit like that Jaq - did walk the dogs for 10 mins but it was in ice rink and didnt risk much longer!

When I look at the up and downs in grams I feel so much better as they're tiny and it bothers me less.

Had killer headache much of the day, lightbulb when off on way home I'd had no coffee or diet cola all day, total caffine withdrawal, quick cup of instant when I got home felt super again :)

However was hankering after the bad stuff on the way home and broke with plan a little by roasting my broccoli with more oil than is dukan friendly (just a few sprays but more than 3 drops) and probs put a bit much lemon juice on too, was sooo good though.

Now watching the biggest loser, clashes with glee which I loves mostest, but I may have seen this ep once or thrice already....

New series of Glee - sadly it means I can't get the kids to bed grrrr!

(just a few sprays but more than 3 drops)

I think I'm going to make your day here. I know some things have "changed in translation" :rolleyes: in the English book, but Fry lite one calorie spray oil doesn't exist here, so in the French book it's a drop or two of REAL oil to be smeared over (obviously not a good) non stick pan with a piece of kitchen roll.

The spray oil we have access to in the UK is a real saviour for us!

"Glee"... hmm... I only heard of this recently when it was mentioned in (shhhh) Coronation Street over Christmas!

Back