Jaqys, defection complete......

It's a good feeling isn't it Jaqy. :)

Morning.x

Morning,

I am so so so glad its finally friday.
Though it seems to be dragging a bit, felt sure it should be hometime by now.

Had a glass of wine last night - just the one so thats okay, and grabbed a burger, chucked the bun on the way home - and it was a longish walk home :)

Forgot (shocker) to weigh this morning so no idea if any damage done. Will be drinking tonight, loads probably :) Well maybe not its a smallish pub and 20+ of us due to go so might take a while to get served.

Just done a MASSIVE online shop to come tomorrow lunchtime so I cant have too much of a hangover. Have a delivery of atkins bars to collect tonight too (boots online still has them onsale though now full price in store but you can have delivered to store).

Sunday will have to be cooking prep day.

Hope all are doing well.

Hi Jaqys!

Oh and company..... Linz, Sar, Jim and the lovely other lady with a fab name!... Bren!!

When's WI hun?

BRen
X

Had probably too much wine friday night (just didnt fancy vdc's - grrr) but resisted all the shared crisps on the table - will of iron required, they smelt so good - well anything would have smelt good we were far too near the gents.

Sat did a lot of walking, the walk from the sorting office back into town was so much easier than last time I did it, probably 40lbs ago. Which is great. Didnt motivate me to get out more though ;)

Was hungry all day sunday, did lots of cooking so super prepared for this week and not feeling hungry this morning so hopefully on track.

Got a busy weekend coming up, street party sat night and london sun/mon. Will have to think of a plan.

Well done on resisting the crisps! Brilliant!
what sort of things have you cooked for this week hon x

I've cooked a brisket in the slow cooker, had some last night and will have rest for snack/brekkie/lunch, some good sausages for brekkies, heroin wings, soup and roasted some veg.
My fridge is tupperwarecity, its great!

I just made with a 900gram pack (sains basics) of wings and left the tips on as um hassle + no space to freeze for stock.

They taste pretty good :)

great deffo one ill try x

Had a great weekend away, lovely to be off work monday too, shopping without many other shoppers was great.

My eating was up the spout but did a lot of walking which included a massive hill and my legs are still aching.

Now back on plan, given myself a talking to, permission to cheat revoked permanently and I seem to be doing okay.

Being away wasnt able to do any prep for the week (or food shopping) so having to remember to take things out the freezer or live on bacon.

B Atkins bar
L salad, tuna, mayo
D ribs - in slow cooker now :) broccoli
A no
E walked a bit extra this morning
W 500ml down lot more to go.
S coffee with cream

Glad you had a nice weekend love. Ooh ribs yummy. never done them myself - you got any tricks? plus my slow cooker is pretty small LOL

Hi jaqy,

Nice to see you back love

:) Thanks Jim, I'm glad to be back.

The ribs I have are already split into 3, so stack in the slow cooker easily, marinated them overnight with some soy sauce, sf orange squash and ginger. Excited.

Back