Jaqys, defection complete......

How's it going Jaqy? are you managing love.

Hello - nice to meet you :D

Morning Jaqy love, how's things?

Morning :D Thanks for the welcomes too.

TOTM has kicked me in the guts so didnt sleep too well but feeling pretty great this morning, far more alert than expected.

I thought january was going to be a social desert, had been careful not to plan any weekends away and thought I'd be able to concentrate on diet fully.
But life has reared its head and I've now got 2 nights out in a row, a networking event on thursday (my first in this city so I'm pretty excited, despite being shy I've really missed them since moving down here and have been known to sneak back 'home' to some) and drinks with my building on friday.

Friday drinks will be fine, a few vdc's and I should have time to eat before I go.
Thursday will be straight from work so I guess I best put a snack in my bag to eat on the way there and just have a drink, maybe stick to diet coke/water as dont want to be drinking 2 nights in a row and dont want to be tempted to eat any nibbles.

Hey jaqys! Good plan for Friday.

I'm just gonna have to pop in over here now!

Hi ya Jim and Linz, oh and Vicky! Xxx

Hi Jaqy, sounds like a sensible plan to me, not that I'd be capable of following it mind. :D

Hi Bren, how's Oz.

Hi Jaq how are you doing hon?

Hi & welcome to the darkside Jaqys. xx

Hey Bren. x

Morning Jaqy love, how's things today?

Hey

Been a busy couple of days but things will be easing of now - YAY.

Not prepared for this evening - woke super late and not sure i'll be bale to pick up a suitable snack to tide me over whilst out.

Things are moving downwards after a couple of sts days which is great, am back to my lowest dukan weight and so going forwards will see how the switch is working for me.

In general I feel a lot better, I'm eating more calories (some days by a long way) which I needed to be doing, my head is staying more alert and I'm not skipping meals.
Its not that I'm any hungrier, I'm just looking forward to what I have to eat more and so dont want to skip it.

Its amazing how a bit of grated cheese makes an omlette suddenly some mucyh more interesting and mayo livens up lunchtime tuna no end, aswell as being able to have crunchy veg every day.

So for now things are good.

Last edited:
Jaq so pleased and well done xxxx
atkins bar? or just grab some babybel?

I'm going straight from work, I think theres a small co-op by the bus stop I get off at so might be able to get some babybels - good idea, thanks.

Back