Jaqys, defection complete......

Some good enough sausage - reduced to 80p :D
Some casserole steak reduced to £2
an some pork - quite a big piece reduced to £2.50, not as cheap as some places go but its all under half price.

Its a late opening one in a mall and tends to have meat reduced often (and bad stuff too), especially at the end of an offer.

Things are still okay.

Have been hungry mid afternoon last 2 days, lunch not enough maybe, so have switched back to tuna today (oh man is it so much better to be able to have some mayo with it) and brought in some cheese incase I need a snack later.

The cheese was a bit disappointing last night, too salty, but it made an interesting enough omelette. Wil go for something else next shop, need to go to the proper cheese shop, sigh, will do after payday (I hate january).

Work is a bit of a nightmare today, barely been able to get in here. Roll on the weekend!

Did the extra walk again this morning and got off the bus early last night, had an early night too despite getting in late.

Weight stayed same this morning, but yesterday was a big drop (over a lb) so not bothered.

Ooh well done on yesterdays BIG drop hon. a proper cheese shop *sigh* id love to go to one...

It's true that I'm spoiled on that front over here... have "proper" everything shops everywhere! (Shame that the UK lost them)

Morning

Jo we have proper butchers, bakers, greengrocers, fishmongers and cheeseshops here, multiples of them. They're not lost in all towns.

Bloomin cold.

morning hun xxx

Glad to hear it Jacqs... even though they might be dearer, and harder to park near, the taste is so very different!

After a full week of Atkins style low carb I'm pretty happy.
Lost all but 1lb of the weight gained during the last week of dukan and my carbfest.

Am walking a bit more, less tired and eating more calories so feeling less worried about the future.
It's also nice that my shopping is a bit cheaper and that Atkins bars exist.
I remember hating protein bars before so was amazed at how much the taste has improved.

The downsides are feeling smellier, waking more for the loo(can't work that one out, other than have switched to decaf coffee at home) and the lack of super strictness. Oh and needing to prepare breakfast in advance and not just grab a yogurt. Going to be making sausage 'muffins' later for this week and will try and make the famous cheeseburger pie.

hey good news hon. what do you mean smellier/sugar strictness?

and walking to the loo burns more calories ;)

the muffins are fab and are great to freeze too i always make about 12 so there are always some in the freezer if i fancy x

The lack of super strictness, you're on your own more than dukan it's a downside if you're prone to rule breaking ;)

SmEll is probs being in heavier ketosis, feeling the need to wash more, will be fine once I'm drinking more I'm sure.

12 muffins made ready for freezer :)

ah i see ! oh enjoy the muffins yummy!

Hey Jaqys :)

Glad it's going well for you hun....muffins sound interesting :)

got a recipe?....what do they taste like?

Are you following atkins rules etc?...I'm still low carbing/bobbing on and off dukan at mo :D...xxx

I like the choc brownie bar best so far.

Am kinda following the rules but not always counting too closely, just sticking to protein and veg with a bit of cheese, plus using oils and Mayo.

haven't managed to get hold of that one so far :) the only place I can get them locally is Tesco and they only stock the daybreak bars and the choc decadence :)

how many carb g's per day are you aiming for?

nice being able to eat cheese again isn't it? :) didn't think I'd miss it as much as I did x

Hey jaq - yey you have moved your diary over :)
Sarah the recipe is on your recipe thread somewhere babes they are lovely - and bacon ones nice too.

Back