Jay's Journey

We'll as reported earlier last week we had a Tapas meal booked this afternoon and i've gotten through it!!!

joking apart it is now becoming a lot easier and now i feel that nothing is going to get in my way

all the food on display was most of my favourites but i realise now that i have eating this food in the future to look forward to and now is just the process i HAVE to go through to get to my comfortable weight

Lipotrim for me is going to be there in the maintenance guise for my future to help me along the way

as i've said before i just wish i had found this diet 5 or 10 years ago!!!

all the best to you all

jay ;)

What a fab attitude you have Jay - good for you. You will be so inspiring to those that are newbies and even to some of us old timers who might need a little boost now and then lol :D

Jay, delighted the tapas meal went well. It is really amazing how your attitude to food and eating changes. I find myself constantly watching the way people wolf greedily into their food, into the next bite before they have swallowed the first!!! That was me, you and everyone else as well. We just never stopped to think. Hopefully LT will give us the strength to have better attitudes to food in the future.
Lots of luck for continued success.

just had week 3 weigh in and its 6.3lbs!!!!

thats now 24.5lbs in 3 weeks!!!

I'm now at the equal lowest weight i got to with WW last year 18st 4lbs!!!

I'm feeling great and looking forward to continued success!!!

Jay ;)

Last edited:
That's amazing Jay. I bet it took longer with WW ;-) You're a third of the way there already and your attitude is so positive.

Brilliant news - congrats

Jon

Jon & Vicky

thanks to my loyal supporters!!!!

the WW thing took 10 months to lose 42lbs which was great and once i'm off LT then what i'll be doing is basically WW but without the pointing business (i never point on WW as i did the Core program anyway)

I would have gone back on WW if i hadn't have come accross LT as the 1/2lb a week slow way is as good as any, but i'm impatient and wanted to supercharge my weightloss!!!

jay ;)

Brilliant well done Jay :D

I'm back

It's been a pretty boring week, now i've finished for the year!!!!

Just weighed in and another 5.3lbs this week!!!!

Totaling 29.8lbs in 4 weeks!!!!!

the main goal for me is that i'm now in the 17st's!!! WOW i'm chuffed

Jay;)

Brilliant result again Jay - congrats. At this rate you'll be at your target well before April.
Have a great Christmas

Jon

Hi Vicky!!!

had some meat and veg on christmas day and some meat and salad on boxing day so i was well chuffed to lose 3 lbs but i can't blame TOTM :( well done to you xxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

Last edited:
Vicky,

i just decided to have a light meal with the family and was glad that i did i really enjoyed it and in doing so have not even thought of slipping

this week i managed 4.8 lbs so really chuffed with that!!!

Nearly 38lbs in 6 weeks!!! next big goal should be reached next week!! cant wait to get into the 16's its literally been over a decade since i've been that weight!!!

jay ;)

Hi Jay

Just read your posts!!! WAW...you have done so well in such a short space of time.

How do you feel???? You must feel so different?

Really pleased you enjoyed what you ate!!!Hope you had a good xmas and new year.

Well done on your 4lbs, i weighed myself on monday and also lost 4lbs but i didnt go to the chemist because i had 31 shakes in the cupboard :eek:.

I have been feeling abit lost the last few days like i want to eat but dont want to, i think its coz im a little stressed.

Its nice to see theres loads of new people on here, i cant believe how busy the board is now.

Scotsmist

thanks for the post, yeah i feel great so far, i'm 2 sizes smaller in the trousers (no gutter remarks please people) and gone from XXL to XL

i was meaning to contact you just to ask you to put my request on your sig for the January Challenge...i think you missed like 5 of us off on page 5 i think it was (please dont think i'm a moaner ;):):))

Jay ;)

Vicky

thanks for your support (as usual) i do know exactly what you mean about the wanting to eat thing....i was thinking about coming off and going exercise crazy...but no i'm sticking to this like the proverbial stuff to a blanket

its amazing just how many new people have started!!! i cant keep up!!

all the best Vicky xX

Back