jeans or black trousers?????

kittykat

Gold Member
when i had my first weigh in last week i wore jeans cant decide to wear them today or black trousers as have dress down day today at work for CR So how sad am i i weighed both pairs on scales bT weighed 1k jeans 1.5k so i guess its the black pants as i will be wearing them for future weigh ins untill there too big lol and the jeans will go on once weighed xxxxxx

It's always best if you can be weighed in the same or similar clothes ... as you can see you do get a different reading from jeans! But wehn all's said and done you'll still be losing the weight whatever you wear and if one week you are in jeans and another in trousers it doesn't matter too much.

More importantly is to measure yourself - then you'll see the inches/cm's coming off!

Good luck for WI!

Some people do find it helpful to wear the same outfit everytime they get weighed- so if it works for you, go for it!

Personally I can never really remember what I was wearing the previous week! I assume it was jeans lol :p

Good luck at your weigh in!! :D :D

cheeky git just told bf story of trousers/jeans he said get it off all off and get in PROPER jeans !!!!!! didnt take it too much to heart but will get in those levis now !!!!! wouldnt it be funny 1 yr from now if i put his 34inch jeans on and they were too big :D

Back