Jellyz cc diary to keep me on the right track (hopefully)

:)Thank you and well done to you too on your ballon, its a nice feeling isnt it. Was having a bit of a down day yesterday:sigh: but back on track today think it was proberly pmt...I had a couple of biscuits everyone kept offering me so I just had 2 to be polite and shut them up but later I managed to get hold of the packet, at this stage feeling like a bit of a cc addict and saw 79 cal per biscuit..But they were nice:whistle: your dinner and desert sounds lovely dont worrie about it since i've started cc I have felt less hungrey I think the small low cal snack's in-between have been keeping me quite full, A diary is a very good idea keeps me on track and does help with the cc aswell:)...I got your friends request thank you keep in touch and let me know where you post your diary..
Hey hun, so sorry I thought I had answered this :eek:
How are you feeling now? You're not still feeling down are you? I know that feeling all too well....especially the PMT kind of down, I can burst into tears for such minute reasons at that time....embarrassing!! I do hope you're feeling heaps better now.

Haha, poor you being a CC addict :D Its good that you keep track though and I really don't think 79 cals per biccie is too naughty (or is it?!) Least they were nice though, you have to enjoy some foods at least! :p

I feel less hungry now too, I mean, I can feel hungry after I've eaten but I love having the lighter feeling of not being stuffed too full of food....that bloated feeling is the WORST! It makes me feel all feathery light not to stuff my face! Haha!

Anyway be sure to keep in touch and I'll keep popping in here. Hope you're ok :) XX

Hi Jellyzee, Was reading thro' your posts and am surprised to see that you, like so many young ones today, are not eating much in the way of fruit and veg, a vital part of a diet to keep you in good health.
Sorry, but being an oldy I wouldn't dream of "dieting" without these essential items. They are great for snacks and for making a meal more filling. (I'm not talking about potato)
However, hope you continue to have success. All the best.

Hi thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to pop in:thankyou:...I do eat quite bit of veg, I tend to stick to sween corn brocerly and carrots and slice beans...

Not to keen on fruit I only eat grapes and apples I have bought fruit with the intention of trying to eating it but only to throw it away a week later so I have stopped waisting my money..I tend to fill up on salad I love salads of all kind so I'm quite happy with my diet..:jelous::wavey::wavey:

good luck to you aswell

:)Hay miss mango i'm feeling so much better thanks, spots, bad mood and bloating all gone now (dont you just love pmt):banghead:

I decided to have a free day yesterday, met a friend for a few drinks in a bar:party0036: then we went off to Nandos witch was lovely I really enjoyed the meal..lol.. Thinking back throughout the day I didn't eat that much I only had a small breakfast and was on the go all day didn't have time to eat again untill Nandos, so I didn't feel to bad about my free day in the end

I know what you meen about still being hungrey after some meals, if I do feel that way some evenings then I would usally fill up on a alpen light bar, or rivita with laughing cow low fat cheese spread witch is yummy and i'm not usally a cheese person and low cal jelly is really refreshing to, but its sounds like your doing really well so keep it up....I know what you mean about the lighter feeling, i'm sleeping better got a bit more energy witch is nice so its only forward for me from now on.

Hope you have a lovely weekend let me know how your diary is coming along, take care good luck with another healthy week...xxx:):wavey:

:):)Thank you Emmaline, might try bananas havent had one in years, good luck to you aswell...:)

Hungrey hungrey hungrey,:banghead: today just on of those days where I cant get satisfied, Had around 1200 cals today.

A lovely healthy meal of chicken rice and broccoli and cauliflower far to many alpen bars... Just had a skinny cow hot chocolate witch has seemed to carm me down a bit and stopped my from traveling in and out of the kitchen...arrgg:jelous::silly: I guess its just one of those days might go to bed tomorrow another day...night all:wave_cry::jelous::zz::zz:

Aww Jellyzz hun I know just how that feels, its so frustrating. Why don't you get yourself an apple and a little bit of cheese? That helps me when I am peckish. You've done really well today with what you've eaten - its worse for women too as hormones can kick in and make us crave certain things and get hungrier at particular times of the month.

Good luck hun and sending you a big hug :hug99:

About those "hungry" days - I get them as well but am over the stage of having Pmt so have to blame just pure gluttony! lol! Sorry, supposed to be funny but I'm sure you know what I mean.
There is a thought that sometimes it's a transferred message that you are really dehydrated but personally haven't found any amount of cups of tea or whatever, fills the gap. Have a go and let me know if it works for you.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks Miss mango and Emmaline having a better day today,:) been busy at work so a bit non stop.. I have told them at work i'm trying to be healthy and they have stopped offering my endless biscuits but still offering me endless sadwiches but did find it easier to say no today..:innocent0002:

I usally stop off at m&s for a healthy choice sandwich and snack they must think i'm such a snob lol.. :jelous:

Its my youngests 5th birthday party on thursday so I was strait to Asda after work to stock up on treats for the kids witch are safely tucked up in the kids room tonight..lol:whistle:

Dinner tonight bolognese made with lean mince and dolmio sauce, carrots and couliflower with a small portion of pasta..mm was nice. low cal jelly and a cheese snack a jack so not bad today and not hungrey either

How are you ladies getting on with your diets check in and let me know..Looking forward to hearing from you both again.:wavey:

Mmmm! - Bolognese, sounds very nice.
The birthday party might just be very tempting with all those tasty little treats so hope you get thro' that okay.
I'm just getting over this flu'like cold that's going about so dieting has gone a bit haywire. Thankfully and very much to my surprise I haven't put anything on - (wow!) - so quite happy to be static this week.
Glad you are getting a bit of support at work, can be quite a bummer if they don't treat your efforts seriously.
Onwards and upwards - I mean DOWNWARDS!! lol!

Hi Emmaline, had a lovely party was more tempted by the wine all the parents bought with them,:party0036: and yesterday we went to a chinese restaurant with the family... the good news is I've lost 1lb this week and after all the partying :jelous::happy036:weighed myself this morning and still a pound off... Hope your doing well check in soon..xx

Well done you!!
It's great to be able to go out and enjoy the evening and then not to have any regrets about eating too much.And to have lost another pound is a real bonus.
I have now gotten over my horrible cold and sore throat and continue to be at the same weight. Really putting my all into it now in the hopes that my WI on Monday will show just a little loss!?!
Have a good day!:)

woo hoo!well done for the 1lb off,especially in a party week:party0051:
you jammy cow!!:D

it's been a brilliant day for me:)
my mum was so much better!!
all the family so happy:D
couldn't have asked for a better day!

i messed up with the food again though,as bro ended up buying me and kids dinner at the hospital resturant:eek:!(was blooming nice though;))
oh well,hopefully i'll do better tommorow!?!
love to you honey.and keep going strong,you are doing brill!
xx

Ahh Thats such good news so glad your Mums on the mend and well done on
your sts after this very stressful week...:clap:

I stayed in yesterday proper cleaned the house popped to my Nans and back for kids and X factor nice evening... Good luck with another healthy week catch up soon...:hug99:

A good day today, back on the healthy track and feeling less stuffed and a bit lighter...:)
A nice healthy dinner of chicken rice and broccoli and sweetcorn
low fat jelly and a alpen light bar for desert.

Going to try and make it to the gym this week :)and no picking at work tomorrow...

Cant think of any temptation coming my way this week so all good

I know and I always sleep better to..been good again today but wont go through it all feeling a bit rough:sick: so early night and nurofen, will check in tomorrow....well done on your sts..:clap:

Heya Hunny, hows it all going? :) X

hi well done on 2lb off really pleased for you:clap:..I'm fine at the tail end of my flu i really craved sweet food this week, so i did have quite a bit of chocolate my body proberly needed the energy..:whistle:

going to get back on track this week really want to get down to the gym this week and cut down on my calories:character00115:...How are you is your mum better now..?:)

Back