Jellyz cc diary to keep me on the right track (hopefully)

Hi Emmaline glad to see your sticking with it, I was thinking about going back to ww next year i'm chief bridesmaid at my best mates wedding next easter so I need a strict diet to focus on,

I did well on it last year and it helped going to meatings...just dk anyway here's to another week:grouphugg:big hugs girl..xx

I agree and any choclate or snacks left over after the kids go back to school usally go in the bin, everyones pretty fed up of them that time anyway..weight in tomorrow wish me luck, its been a good week so hopefull...:cross:

Back on track

Hay back again its been a while, got no choice this time on bridesmaids mode this time:eek: so got untill April to shake off the whole of christmas wich I feel i'v eaton..lol

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas i've lost 4lb of access so far so going in the right direction, hopefully....;):talk017:

Feeling good today:) totm so craving a few things I think.. tryed the new M&S fuller for longer range had one meal so far not sure,:confused: but very yummy and low in calories...so will be trying more of them...!!!:wavey:

so glad you're back jellyzz!!
xmas has been a trying time food wise to say the least:rolleyes:
as you can see i managed to put back on a few pounds too many.but getting rid of them again now.
actually feeling more motivated than i have done for a while,so fingers crossed(and kitchen door locked!ha ha)it should continue in the right direction.
will keep an eye out for the new m&s meals next time i'm passing an m&s.sounds interesting.
do you know if they have many vege options?
hope you are all good.
take care hun.xx

Thank you glad to be back I wrote you a long post earlier on but lost it all..:mad: Had another healthy day today breakfast ww toast, beans, mushrooms sprinkled with spring onions mm was nice:D and another M&S ffl meal and a few healthy bits in between. hope your good and had a positive day catch up soon..xx Thanks for popping in:thankyou::wavey:

healthy day for me today too:)
had quorn burger,rustics and spaghetti for dinner,was nice.
had a couple of sc's and lemonade for afters!!
well done you,well done me:D
sleep well babe and good luck next week:)
xx

Thanks hun, gym today:character00115: was good fun got a new teacher she had us laughing all the way through the class.. nice healthy lunch with a skinny mocha..mm:)

Cleaned the house from top to bottem mop and all:wow: and a nice healthy version of a roast dinner...Might just have a small glass of red before bed:party0036:and why not

glad you had a laugh at the gym.
go girl!you're gonna look a brill bridesmaid:)
i've had a good healthy day today.
walked up to the high street to get my bus this morning instead of getting it from my road.ate some good healthy food,and just generally feeling very motivated,long may it continue!
enjoy your glass of wine:)
much love to ya.xx

Thank you honey my dress has arrived at westfeilds going to try it on on thursday so lets hope so...:fingerscrossed: What a good idea walking up to the high street the weather seems to be good for it anyway gald your feeling motivated hold on to that feeling..

Had some chocolate at work they were handing them around but nothing to stress on...Was up late reading my Gok book so tired and off to bed soon I love that man going to make it my mission in life to meet him one day;) lol take care and here's to another healthy day keep up the good work:bananalove:lol..xx

oooh bridesmaid dress trying on,how fun!!:D
you sound happy.
has been another healthy day today:)
busy day too.totally knackered so won't go on about it.but it involved bargains!!
glad you are enjoying gok.
i've just started re reading the secret,love that book!
have a good day tommorow.
xx

Funny you should say that I lost my secret book for a while and you know i thought of you,;) but found it today just by chance so i will pick it up after Gok..

wont go on about my day so tired hope you had a good one....xx:)

aww,glad you found your secret:)
been a nice day here today.
got lots done.
have a good relax tonight darlin'.
hope tommorow is great fun!
xx

Difficult day today, just spent the whole day feeling hungrey no matter what I ate didn't feel full, just one of those tempting day i think but did good and resisted ...

Good new bridesmaid dresses fit so good result:) going to have an early night before I start on the munchies...xx:sigh:

yer 3lb off today, well chuffed:) another healthy day today but I know tomorrow i'll probery be on the wine so there goes all my calories...;) lol try not to go to mad....:)

you enjoy your wine tommorow,you deserve it!well done on the 3lbs:D
had a good day too,had girls mate round till 10,sounded like a club upstairs!!
they all enjoyed themselves though:)
take care and sleep well.
xx

Back